Labor Day

~JILL~

WOW!

What a trip!

I think my sides still hurt from laughing so hard!

Every ride we went on was awesome!!

I even led a girl ride with Dune Smurf and Moparskin's girlfriend Laurie! Good riding girls! :DDRrocks:

The conversation on Friday mornings ride with Jill, Charlie, Mike, Vegas Style, and Dune Smurf.... CLASSIC! :laughoff::laughoff: and then it continued on into the evening campfire! People were looking at us like we were :DDRrocks::laughoff:

Weather could have been a little chillier.. got a little rain storm Friday night after we went to bed.. but can't complain too much.

I went through the weekend without much of a mishap.. went off a drop off today and slammed my wrist, nothing major!

I thought I was going to be Mikeless on Friday morning's ride though, going up the hill heading to the trails, Mike and a rail had a little tangle.. I saw it coming, but there was nothing I could do... :ah: :ah: but everything turned out ok, they all stopped in good time and just had a small bump!

Jill can jump her farm equipment :boat:

And Charlie has the BEST shorts! :lol:

I know there is more.. but thats all I got right now!

Hopefully I will have some pics soon! I have 548 to go through! :blink:

Good weekend with some good people!

played dune groupie this weekend and had a great time thanks mike and jodie. i think we covered the complete area and some of it many times. my only coral pink complaint is the altitude robs power from my carburated 450r. re-jetted after the first day of loading up on the top end. and it ran a lot better just down on power. and that lack of power shows when you accidentally drop into valleys with no easy way out. managed to do that twice once wrong choice at a Y and the second following others. eventually rode out of both situations. always good times camping and riding with jill and charlie.

it was a great primer for dumont season bring it on!

Most Excellent pics Jodi, you have a real talent. Looks like another great CP weekend. It is good to see Mike on a bike too...

Thanks Rees! And that was with the crappy camera!

played dune groupie this weekend and had a great time thanks mike and jodie.

it was a great primer for dumont season bring it on!

Your welcome Steve! Anytime! :DDRrocks:

I had a great time. Great company and great riding. Jodi is riding like a champ now. Hope it translates to Dumont. I can't believe that I hit a buggy. :DDRrocks: . there were many funny conversations to keep us all laughing through out the weekend. Got in three trips this year and I am very grateful to those that that helped out. Now we just need it to cool down and be Dumont time. :DDRrocks:

Ol McDonald had a farm, and on that farm he had a plow?

$20 and a prophilatic?

I'm over 50 so I don't count!

nope, she doesn't get on top

can't really say exactly what else went on under that tree.

Suck and blows are funny when it hits so hard someone gags.

Great pics, Jodi. Looks like you guys had a good weekend with the usual Jill & Charlie antics. :clown: :DDRrocks:

I wish we could have made it up there this summer, but we had different priorities this year.

Damn Mike...you hit another rail? :boat: Is the car ok?

Steve, those canyons are always fun to try and power out of. I actually like that challenging, technical stuff. lol Like you said, it's tough though with the power loss and all. I used to rejet for up there, but now I just stay hard on the gas to clean her out and deal with it. :laughoff:

Happy birthday Jackie. What better way to spend it? :D:DDRrocks:

$20 and a prophilatic?

:DDRrocks: :boat: :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

My sides STILL hurt!

Thanks Pete! I was supposed to have a new camera this weekend, but Mike broke the key off in the mailbox! :DDRrocks:

Great pics, Jodi. Looks like you guys had a good weekend with the usual Jill & Charlie antics. :clown: :DDRrocks:

I wish we could have made it up there this summer, but we had different priorities this year.

Steve, those canyons are always fun to try and power out of. I actually like that challenging, technical stuff. lol Like you said, it's tough though with the power loss and all. I used to rejet for up there, but now I just stay hard on the gas to clean her out and deal with it. :laughoff:

Yes the car is OK. :laughoff: I actually bent his wheel a little. Turned out to be this really nice guy Rick in our cap. I felt bad so I went and apologized to him later. He didn't even know it was me. Gave his grand daughter and Jodi quite the scare though.

That was no canyon, it was as steep and as narrow as the deep -V on an off shore power boat.

Steve sorry I left you out of my observations but I just couldn't figure out how to say what was said without getting into trouble, ya know what can I say I'm a guy?

what a great weekend. really not that crowded like years in the past.. weather was awsome and the riding was even better... laughs just kept coming no matter where the conversation went :rockwoot: thanks jill for bailling me out with the chocolate bars(i forgot)always a good way to spend my birthday at the dunes with great friends :beercheers: thanks mike and jodi for a fun weekend :ninja:

hanging at the campfire

post-672-1252462408_thumb.jpg

post-672-1252462492_thumb.jpg

post-672-1252462528_thumb.jpg

post-672-1252462566_thumb.jpg

jodi catching air !!!!

post-672-1252462631_thumb.jpg

view of the dunes

post-672-1252462718_thumb.jpg

watching the sunset

post-672-1252462840_thumb.jpg

$20 and a prophilatic?

ditto to what jodi said....my sides still hurt from laughing so hard... :rockwoot: all i can say is good times :beercheers:

• 7 months later...