OFF ROAD SWAP MEET

ynot

• 3 weeks later...

bumped and pinned to remind everyone of this next weekend :clap:

:isbb: Great idea, I'll be there with my stuff!! Do we need tables or just set up on the ground? Room for Pop Up's? VW stuff, Rhino stuff, Shocks, Nitrogen tank and filler hose..........etc, etc :headbang1:

:clap: Great idea, I'll be there with my stuff!! Do we need tables or just set up on the ground? Room for Pop Up's? VW stuff, Rhino stuff, Shocks, Nitrogen tank and filler hose..........etc, etc :isbb:

Tables, ez ups would be a good idea.

maybe just an fyi,

iam bringing out some ford ranger bed sides (Fiberglass), and a set of reclineable bucket racing seats, and a LT80 Pipe. and some blaster parts too.

if some of you put up some of the stuff that youll be bringing it might get some other peeps to come out.

I am bringing out some fox pants, alpinestar tech 8 bots size 10.5. A trailer mover, an off road heavy duty jack, some harley stuff, helmets, leathers etc. Some rv parts etc. jurt a mish mash of stuff I have collected over the years including some kids pants and an extra helmet or 2.

Edited by ynot

I am bringing out some fox pants, alpinestar tech 8 bots size 10.5. A trailer mover, an off road heavy duty jack, some harley stuff, helmets, leathers etc. Some rv parts etc. jurt a mish mash of stuff I have collected over the years including some kids pants and an extra helmet or 2.

Get up early on a Saturday morning....? yeah, I am gonna probably be late. Anyways, I have the two sets of coilover springs for 2 1/2" shocks that I have listed in the DDR classifieds, a pair of 2" King coilover shocks (10" of travel, 29" eye to eye, (NO resi's, secondary collar nuts or springs)), a pair of 8" stainless KC-1802 Hilites, an IOTA converter/charger DLS-55 w/IQ4, an RV crank-up TV antenna, stock Raptor 700 handlebars and heel-guards, aluminum heel guards for a Raptor 350...... and maybe a dog if he doesn't quit diggin' in my freakin back yard..... Thanks again Terry for puttin this all together!!!

Edited by FireKracker

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!!!

I am getting some pretty good feedback from an ad on craigslist that I posted so this may turn out to be a good chance to get rid of some stuff!!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!!

Terry