Any NFL Fans in DDR?

Free Agent

raiders fan since birth! (born in oakland) , but i dont follow to closely these days. it is at time painful to be a raiders fan! i have to agree

but i still have hopes and dreams of a win or two here and there!

Raiders!! :beerpint: They'll make a comeback eventually, after Al Davis dies :driver:

yeah i agree al davis needs a hobby, other than football! he is an a$$.

and when they do make their comeback, at least no one will call us "bandwagon" fans, we claim them through good and bad!

Edited by SKINNER

Vick KILLED dogs.

how can people forgive someone that is able to drown a living thing with his own hands. thats not a easy death thats as violent as it gets. instead of getting back on TV and getting paid he should be cleaning kennels at a shelter for minimum wage.

Vick KILLED dogs.

how can people forgive someone that is able to drown a living thing with his own hands. thats not a easy death thats as violent as it gets. instead of getting back on TV and getting paid he should be cleaning kennels at a shelter for minimum wage.

I agree. I am appalled that he has been allowed to come back to a professional sports league. People who abuse/kill animals should not be glorified in front of us every Sunday. I am extremely disappointed with the NFL's decision on this one.

you're forgetting the essence of why this country was founded. Vick did a horrible thing, and paid a debt to society, and will continue to for a very long time. justice served. if you don't believe in the american legal system, you're not an american.

for the record, i can't stand vick, or either of the teams he plays/played for.

back on subject. =)~