racegirl04 Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 Colts fan here! Peyton Manning is the MAN! Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 always been a colts fan, and a dolphins fan..but i also dont watch religiously... Quote
vegas style Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 i hate football bunch of over paid thugs and whiners! Quote
wingnut Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 Die hard Lions fan!!!!!! Through thick and thin!!!!!!! Steelers are my AFC team!!!!! Can't wait for kick off!!!!! Quote
kr350 Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 Die hard Lions fan!!!!!! Through thick and thin!!!!!!! Steelers are my AFC team!!!!! Can't wait for kick off!!!!! We gotta check out some Lions games together this year and kick back a few Quote
Free Agent Posted August 21, 2009 Author Posted August 21, 2009 Whats the best sports bar in Vegas with HDTV and all the games? Quote
aceisback Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 Used to be a diehard but in the last 15-20 years it's gotten to be nothing but nuggahs and thugs. Could care less about it now. I love Super Bowl weekend though, it's one of the least crowded and best weather weekends of the season at Dumont. And incase you're close minded and think the I'm prejudiced I also hate the NBA and MLB. Give me some NASCAR and some NCAA football and basketball and we can talk all weekend... Go Raiders! Quote
indasand Posted August 21, 2009 Posted August 21, 2009 Detroit all the way!!!!!!!!!!!! looking to go home for a game this year anyone wanna spend a weekend in MI.? Quote
fctryblack84 Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 (edited) STEELERS!! nuff said Edited August 22, 2009 by fctryblack84 Quote
Free Agent Posted August 22, 2009 Author Posted August 22, 2009 (edited) Always been a football fan here. Seems like the teams are more evenly matched the past few seasons. Sure a few stinkers, but most the games are pretty good. Not a Cowboys fan, but I'd love to get a cheap flight to Dallas, get a cheap room and some tickets ( I didn't say cheap tickets cause their ain't any ) to see a game in their new stadium. Pound some beers and stadium food,, see some of the Dallas nightlife,, emerse in the energy of the crowd and game,,, I think it'd be fun. My Rzr rollover: Edited August 22, 2009 by Free Agent Quote
iweb Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 I was living in Denver when Elway first went there. Never watched a football game before that, got caught up in the hype and became a Bronco booster, kids had the Bronco sweats and never missed a game. Now kids are grown up and gone, Bronco's suck, so I watch a few games but just not the same. I do still wear my Bronco t-shirt when I go to Phoenix or S. Ca just for fun. Quote
Just Mike Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 Go Raiders. It may be painful at times but been a fan since I was about 7 yeas old. Quote
high octane junkie Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 bears.. but i'm more of a hockey and baseball fan. blackhawks! cubs! yesha. Quote
Randog Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 Born in Cleveland. Fan ever since. Paypal all sympathy donations to Randog@sorryazzteam.com. Art Modell sucks for moving our superbowl winners to Baltimore in 96'. I enjoy football games but Dunes come first. R- Quote
draggindre Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 fixed! NOPE IM SURE IT WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME DONT HATE ON THE SILVER AND BLACK Quote
Just Mike Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 NOPE IM SURE IT WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME DONT HATE ON THE SILVER AND BLACK Quote
wingnut Posted August 22, 2009 Posted August 22, 2009 Off topic but that was a sweet a$$ rollover. I hope no one was hurt. Did you carry enough momentum that it landed upright? My Rzr rollover: Quote
Free Agent Posted August 23, 2009 Author Posted August 23, 2009 (edited) Off topic but that was a sweet a$$ rollover. I hope no one was hurt. Did you carry enough momentum that it landed upright? My Rzr rollover: Thanks for the take. It landed on it's side and fantastic duners appeared from everyplace to help right it. Sandemon, and the DSD crew were with me, and they all got me running again. Amazing that the flags, the PIAA lights,, and all the Rzr jewelry survived the tumble. Not even a scratch , nothing. The air filter box filled with a pint of oil, so it ran rough until I cleaned it out, and the shifter cable suddenly was rubbing against the drive shaft, so I re-routed it and secured it better. K&N is a perfect choice for these situations when oil migrates back. An easy cleaning job compared to the paper filters. Our new Rzr S has a lot more stability. Night and day. Our friend Mark owns the Chuys restaurant chain. He rolled his Jeep at about 20 MPH according to witnesses. He's paralyzed from the waist down. He was wearing No seatbelt and was tossed under then crushed by his own rollbars. Not a scratch or any damage what so ever to the Jeep. The guy is astronomically wealthy with 41 locations, all doing good business, single biggest purchaser of Tequila West of Texas,, homes and boats in Hawaii, sponsored Trophy trucks,, on and on,,, and because he didn't take a simple precaution,, he sits in his wheelchair and crys the blues to us. I'd rather be broke-a$$ me than rich and in his position. 5 point belts are essential, and a helmet if you venture outta the camping areas. Edited August 23, 2009 by Free Agent Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.