4th of July

dunefreak

I was just curious what everyone had planned for the fourth of July. :laughoff:

If I was off work the day after the 4th, I was gonna take the toyhauler out to the Eldorado dry lake bed and party it up out there. There's usually a bunch going on for the 4th out there. I'd be able to crank the AC, throw back some beers, BBQ and blow some shiat up. :headbang: This was one of my ideas, but having to work the next AM made think twice about it. :headbang: :dunno:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been wondering the same thing, whats everyone doin. sucks that i have to work the day before and the day after. i went out to the dry lake bed a couple years ago, it was cool out there. i took my quad out and rode for a bit, oh yeah and blew some shiat up!!

Edited by Sincity_blondie

OK OK :headbang: no plans for the 4TH same boat as everyone else working the day before and after, but the idea of riding sound goooood :headbang:

riding does sound good, as long as its at the buttcrack of dawn. its goin to be seriously hottttttttttt. i guess i could just drench myself in water, then ride!! yeah :dunno:

I was just curious what everyone had planned for the fourth of July. :laughoff:

If I was off work the day after the 4th, I was gonna take the toyhauler out to the Eldorado dry lake bed and party it up out there. There's usually a bunch going on for the 4th out there. I'd be able to crank the AC, throw back some beers, BBQ and blow some shiat up. :laughoff: This was one of my ideas, but having to work the next AM made think twice about it. :headbang: :headbang:

ha ha. so what! never stopped you before. me and jimmy are golfing in pahrump that afternoon and we are getting fireworks to bring back. gonna go to the dry lake bed and party. :dunno:

ha ha. so what! never stopped you before. me and jimmy are golfing in pahrump that afternoon and we are getting fireworks to bring back. gonna go to the dry lake bed and party. :dunno:

I'd like to make the Pahrump run...but I hear NHP is checking hardcore for that. Maybe I'll take the long way around this weekend and buy some stuff to blow some shiat up. I do have a rep in my neighborhood to keep up. :headbang:

I'd like to make the Pahrump run...but I hear NHP is checking hardcore for that. Maybe I'll take the long way around this weekend and buy some stuff to blow some shiat up.

I hear this every single year and whenever I cruise out (even the day before the 4th) I never even see one NHP cop. :dunno:

ha ha. so what! never stopped you before

Not just to party, dave....

I guess I should have specified....I meant I was gonna drag the toyhauler out the night before to stay the night and leave in the early am before it's hot.

We made the run to pahrump on Sunday. Spent almost $300 on some sh*t to blow up. I will be at the fathr-in-laws house for a family/friends BBQ. Let me know if a couple of you wanna come by. Later.

By the way there is a nice warning sign posted on the fire truck at the top of the hill going to pahrump warning abot buying firweorks. We didn't see any NHP on our run.

Not just to party, dave....

I guess I should have specified....I meant I was gonna drag the toyhauler out the night before to stay the night and leave in the early am before it's hot.

hey isnt it kind of a steep drop down into there? i recall having to do over a big dirt mound to get in? is there actually a smooth area to get the haulers in there ? i wouldnt mind goin out for the night

hey isnt it kind of a steep drop down into there? i recall having to do over a big dirt mound to get in? is there actually a smooth area to get the haulers in there ? i wouldnt mind goin out for the night

Steep mounds? No, it's flat as hell. There is a slight downslope off the highway, but it's okay for haulers.

what about laughlin as well... Head over to the avi... its about 1.5hr drive either way you look at it... :D I bought a nice assortment last year for new years it was a good time.. :D

I'd like to make the Pahrump run...but I hear NHP is checking hardcore for that. Maybe I'll take the long way around this weekend and buy some stuff to blow some shiat up. I do have a rep in my neighborhood to keep up. :laughoff:

thats why we are getting them before we golf. i dont think they will screw with us leaving the golf course. :D

Edited by superdave