4th of July

dunefreak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the consequences for possession of illegal fireworks? Anyone?

I'm going to go this weekend...I just wanted to know the reprecussions!

if you by chance get caught, they will take all the fireworks, and write you a ticket. not sure how steep the ticket will be.

also....Make sure one of u m' effers get fire crackers that u can blow up underneath me when I pass out at the bon fire up at Coral Labor day weekend!!! :headbang:

:laughoff: i don't remember that :ninja::bawl:

(that was soooo funny) sorry craig :D

also....Make sure one of u m' effers get fire crackers that u can blow up underneath me when I pass out at the bon fire up at Coral Labor day weekend!!! :headbang:

:ninja::bawl: BUT I THINK YOU HAVE THE WRONG HOLADAY OR YOU SEE THAT AS THINGS TO COME :laughoff:

also....Make sure one of u m' effers get fire crackers that u can blow up underneath me when I pass out at the bon fire up at Coral Labor day weekend!!! :freakin_nuts:

I should have plenty left over just for that Craig!! :laughing:

I hear this every single year and whenever I cruise out (even the day before the 4th) I never even see one NHP cop. :slap:

Went to Pahrump Sunday too, Didn't have any run in with the law either... Good thing because the back seat of my truck was full!! That sign on the Fire house was a nice touch though :laughing:

factryblck84 and I went out on Fri evening. There were cops everywhere!! :mc_smiley: They had people pulled over all over the Las Vegas bound side of 160. There were even metro cops at the doors of one place and Pahrump cops had someone pulled over in the parking lot of the other.

We went ahead with our purchase and came home the long way....no hassle. :rockwoot::rockon: