Well this is what I have been doing lately

CaptNkllm

Matt and tim... let me say it like this,, I didnt do this thread to involve what was said and what wasnt done.Its my build thread( or rework thread). Matt your facts are not correct 1st off actually not close at all.. but leave it at that. I told Bob I was done with explaining how things were done and I just did them myself. If you have questions please feel free to call me anytime and I can explain it more the.. and last point .. who recieved my money again? Now please leave it at that.

More pics coming tomorrow

Capt

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt and tim... let me say it like this,, I didnt do this thread to involve what was said and what wasnt done.Its my build thread( or rework thread). Matt your facts are not correct 1st off actually not close at all.. but leave it at that. I told Bob I was done with explaining how things were done and I just did them myself. If you have questions please feel free to call me anytime and I can explain it more the.. and last point .. who recieved my money again? Now please leave it at that.

More pics coming tomorrow

Capt

:old: . Now lets see those pics.

cmon guys wtf. this is a build thread and nothing more. there was a lot of mistakes on both sides of the fence. i love david and eyeball fab. i have broken my back to mend fences. but remember theres 2 sides to a fence !!!!! you get one side and believe thats all there is to it. ive been up to my elbows working on this car and so has james. we havnt found a single saftey issue. there was some worn parts. the suspension was set up for another purpose other than duning.

More pics later today... I dropped off my panels with Bob and James fri at about 11pm and we went to Knotts Berry Farm.. Before I could get down the hill they started sending me pics off there cell phones with all the sides on.... Man it looks goooood......

Swinging by James house today on the way home so I can get some good pics for the site..

Capt

its a build thread tim.. he's rebuilding his car.. its not about what happened when he got his car. I didnt make the changes but im behind whomever did. If you want to start a thread about eyeball and what you see as an unsafe car feel free.. but as far as im concerned it doesnt belong in here. :D

Looks good. I thoght you get some graphics painted on there? :laughoff:

You guys are moving faster than my wallet will allow :laughoff: ... Graphics will probably mid to end of season...2 reasons..1 is money and 2nd is I want to make sure that the graphics are what I want so I am going to take my time

Definitely needs some lol

All in all it is looking real good.. Cant wait to finish it :beercheers::headbang1:

Capt

You guys are moving faster than my wallet will allow :laughoff: ... Graphics will probably mid to end of season...2 reasons..1 is money and 2nd is I want to make sure that the graphics are what I want so I am going to take my time

Definitely needs some lol

All in all it is looking real good.. Cant wait to finish it :beercheers::headbang1:

Capt

OK. I completely understand that. IT still looks good as it sits now.

OK. I completely understand that. IT still looks good as it sits now.

Thanks Mike..

so i take it that post that says "After powder and Paint" is just a rendering?

Now I see lol..sry for the confusion ... yes a photoshop.. That is the end result .. I hope

Capt

Wow, it's looking very nice Dave. I actually like the solid color panels. Real clean look. I'm not much on graphics (look at my car lol). That's just me though.

Lookin fwd to running this season. :beercheers: You should have a grin on your face that will be well worth all the hard work you guys are putting into it. :headbang1:

who left the dam ratchet on the floor !!!!!! :beercheers:

You did... you cant lift more than 6oz at a time lol so you never cleand up

what size wheels and tires are you running David? The rears look huge.

STU 35.5 rears and 10.75 fronts(i think).. Trans is geard for them so we will see how they do

CApt

thats davids stuff so its visiting we keep it next to his car

but that ratchet nooooo

did i leave it noooooooooooo

i bet it was james :?:

Actually its been there for about 2 weeks lol.. need to really crank that blot down and James and I need to do it as Bob cant put to much pressure on his belly.. It will be gone soon lol

Capt

Actually its been there for about 2 weeks lol.. need to really crank that blot down and James and I need to do it as Bob cant put to much pressure on his belly.. It will be gone soon lol

Capt

Would you 3 :clown: (s) hurry up i had to take my car around the block yesterday just to get a small fix while waiting for this test run!

Well it looks like it is comming along, and it looks good. I think you will be happy running the 35s in the back.

I told Bob to come get mine to try mine on his car last season but he never did. I have had them on my car for awhile and I also

changed the rear bypass to 3" and man what a difference that made. The next thing I want to do is put the 3" in the front.

I rode in the yellow Eyeball with the 3" in the front and back and iit rode way different than mine.

You guys are doing a great job with that car and you will be VERY happy with it when you are done.

When you have the extra $ try the 3" bypass or if we ever hook up you can drive mine to see the difference it makes.

Now get Bob to move faster so you can have it done.

Edited by wild1s

Would you 3 :clown: (s) hurry up i had to take my car around the block yesterday just to get a small fix while waiting for this test run!

I am going as fast as the parts guys will let me lol... Wish I could do it myself haaa ... I could be.. CaptN-chromer

Well it looks like it is comming along, and it looks good. I think you will be happy running the 35s in the back.

I told Bob to come get mine to try mine on his car last season but he never did. I have had them on my car for awhile and I also

changed the rear bypass to 3" and man what a difference that made. The next thing I want to do is put the 3" in the front.

I rode in the yellow Eyeball with the 3" in the front and back and iit rode way different than mine.

You guys are doing a great job with that car and you will be VERY happy with it when you are done.

When you have the extra $ try the 3" bypass or if we ever hook up you can drive mine to see the difference it makes.

3" might be for next season... right now I just want to drive it :hatdance: !!!

Capt

i thought chris told you he loaned me the 35s that phaer was supposed to buy i ran them pres day. big difference in the choppy stuff. handling stayed the same. traction was awsom. i def need to re gear my trans to run them full time. but i really like them.

we can only assemble at the rate of parts we receive, we need parts capt we need parts capt we need parts capt.

no the ratchet hasnt been there unless its the one for the rear arms. last time james cleaned the shop he had a fit over tools not put away <<<<< thats you and chris and james i was wounded :laughoff: but i still got blamed ( as usual) so ive been anal about tools being put away. SO PICK UP YO sh*t SUKA ~!!!!!!! :B :laughoff::old:

Edited by barefoot bob