Well this is what I have been doing lately

CaptNkllm

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so far everything looks to be on track for this weekend.... all goes right then I will have a car to drive come sat night :thumbsdown::MBdance:

Sunday run is in order given any missing parts that Bob misplaced :idiot: .. or tools for that matter lol

Capt

So when are you going to confirm for a Sunday run?

So when are you going to confirm for a Sunday run?

Plan is on fri night to start putting the front end together (start at about 11pm lol)

should know if pieces are missing or not fri night lol... will be up and running by sat if everything goes like I am thinking...

I will let ya know as soon as possible

Capt

Plan is on fri night to start putting the front end together (start at about 11pm lol)

should know if pieces are missing or not fri night lol... will be up and running by sat if everything goes like I am thinking...

I will let ya know as soon as possible

Capt

ok, all I have to do is put paddles on and load on trailer. It is fueled and ready

ok, all I have to do is put paddles on and load on trailer. It is fueled and ready

Sounds good Terry... I had to special order my large heims as they didnt stock the ones I needed so I told him I need them by fri... so if they dont come in I will use my old ones and replace them later if needed.. now just need to get my shocks and A arms from the Chrome guy and we will be ready to roll :thumbsdown:

Looking forward to getting it done and riding

Capt

Sounds good Terry... I had to special order my large heims as they didnt stock the ones I needed so I told him I need them by fri... so if they dont come in I will use my old ones and replace them later if needed.. now just need to get my shocks and A arms from the Chrome guy and we will be ready to roll :thumbsdown:

Looking forward to getting it done and riding

Capt

Wish I could go. I am saving for opening weekend. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

Well I picked up the shocks today for the front of the car and 1 A-arm.. other A-arm is not finished yet ( I am not sure how he could take any longer)...

Went to the SSSS on sat and looked around and all I can say is... WOW.. it was HOT!!!

I worked on my farmers tan and tried to keep my 6 head from burning lol

I stopped in Hesperia sunday and I helped James put my beads on my rims and tires.. Rivited the pieces on the trunk back on and Finished all the zues screws, tool box, console and wing. After all my lazy work on the car lol I headed home.. Cant wait to finish this thing!!

Some pics

post-1097-1253574042_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1253574062_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1253574097_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1253574143_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1253574164_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1253574204_thumb.jpg

Capt

lookin good Dave. Your gonna be happy you did all this after it's all finished and pimped out. :old:

I was thinking that also.... but that has yet to be determined :dunno: :worthless_without_pics:

Cant wait to break it in lol

Haaa kinda feels like my honey moon lol

Capt

• 2 weeks later...

Very clean car David. Good job guys.

David, you should have stopped by Sunday. I would have gone on a run with ya.

I was going to.. when we headed out that direction I was following and before we made it that far we turned.. with the wind like it was I was kinda hiding in the trailer after each ride. Going out again soon.. maybe this weekend or next but Halloweenie for sure

cant wait for the car to settle in.. new bushings makes it handle a little weird. Had an absolute blast though.

Thanks for the comments... alot of work and driving to get it done (still needs touch up and a couple little things)

Capt