Ariel pictures of the dam

~JILL~

very cool jill where did you get them? or did charlie build some crazy flying machine?

We supply the aggregates for the concrete and someone from our office set them to me.

Charlie is a fruitcake but not a flying one.

base jumpers paradise right there... i bet they are going to have to have cops on both ends to watch for people jumpin off that sucker.. just have a boat down river.. jump off and land near the boat pick you up and GONE!!

base jumpers paradise right there... i bet they are going to have to have cops on both ends to watch for people jumpin off that sucker.. just have a boat down river.. jump off and land near the boat pick you up and GONE!!

can you get a boat that close to the dam

i bet travis pastrana would do it

I'd be workin on that bridge in a second if I ever got the opportunity. The highest I've been over the ground is 250' hanging by my harness hanging a billboard over Hollywood and Vine. That looks awsome.

Yes YOU would Sean. Ya crazy mohegan! :ah:

Wouldn't catch me hangin' off that sucker. :laughing:

I don't give a DAM what's near the bridge. :grin: that. I'm out.

Looks like a killer yob their doing. Sucker is massive.

I'm with 1BADYFZ..... I'zzz Gotz Chillzzz. :flatbiller:

R-

I'd be workin on that bridge in a second if I ever got the opportunity. The highest I've been over the ground is 250' hanging by my harness hanging a billboard over Hollywood and Vine. That looks awsome.

Things can get really hairy on that site real fast.... remember when the cranes collapsed? well I had to do the forensic survey for the aftermath and I can tell you first hand.... They were damn lucky everyone went home early that day!

th_DSC02958.jpg

th_DSC02918.jpg

th_DSC02947.jpg

th_DSC03001.jpg