Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'll be out there for my first trip of the year. Leaving in the morning and staying to Monday. I'll be out there with 6-7 others in my group.

Where are you guys going to be parked? Maybe I can finally hook up and ride with you guys! :usa:

Posted

I might head down with a friend tonight. Never ridden in the sand should be fun. Anyone pm me I'll give you guys my number to meet up.

Posted

OK. We are out of here. Stop by for a :beerpint: and visit if you see us out there. :beercheers:

Will be out in the morning now didnt get loaded in time tonight but would like to get in on some group buggy runs if anyone wants to I will be in the red sandbullet if you see me stop by and lets get a run in

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...