A message to toyhauler thieves & vandals

dunefreak

:freakin_nuts: :mc_smiley: :shocked2: :laughoff::coocoo::dunno::bawl::laughoff:

My toyhauler got broken into TWO f*cking times this last weekend! Why the hell can't people just leave my sh*t alone! I work my damn a$$ off for my stuff only for some a$$hole to come along and destroy it. I have a broken window (about 300-400 dollars), mini blinds that are destroyed (who knows how much those are), and now a messed up latch on my rear gate I have to fix! :angry: :angry: :angry: I am gonna be out like 5/600 bucks to fix my toyhauler because of some selfish idiot who keeps f*cking my sh*t up! :laughoff: I don't keep toys inside my trailer ever! Stop breaking into it! There is nothing of value inside!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not only do I have to pay to fix the toyhauler now, but now I have to spend hundreds of dollars (maybe over a grand) for alarms, cameras, etc. Why do people have to be such pieces of crap!?? :flipoff:

I don't live in a bad neighborhood. I'm not going to put it in a "secured" storage place either. The same sh*t happens (if not more) in those places. If you guys don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm in jail for beating the crap outta some thieve(s). :coocoo:

I AM going to catch these peices of sh*t once and for all. :barf::coffee:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear about the vandalism/thieves. That sucks and I have had my share of theives over the years too. We all feel your pain.

Just thought I would share with you on the horizantal blinds. I just replaced some on my trailer and I bought them at home depot. Was only 25 bucks per window. They will custom cut them to length for no additional charge. They have a machine there that cuts them perfectly.

I was thinking too on the security thing too and Im assuming you keep the trailer at your house. I had a freind that bought these baby monitors. They are like audio monitor devices and they go like 2000 feet. Leaves one in the motorhome and the other at his bedside at nite. If you hear anything, grab your favorite equalizer and go investigate!

http://www.securebaby.com/sb2791.html

Just a thought.

im so sorry to hear about the break ins pete. i hope you set up cameras and catch these sorry f*ckers!!! then i hope you beat the sh*t out of them and i dont know, maybe break their hands, yeah, then they wont be breaking in anyones sh*t for a while. LOOSERS!!!! :cripple:

Sorry to hear about the vandalism/thieves. That sucks and I have had my share of theives over the years too. We all feel your pain.

Just thought I would share with you on the horizantal blinds. I just replaced some on my trailer and I bought them at home depot. Was only 25 bucks per window. They will custom cut them to length for no additional charge. They have a machine there that cuts them perfectly.

I was thinking too on the security thing too and Im assuming you keep the trailer at your house. I had a freind that bought these baby monitors. They are like audio monitor devices and they go like 2000 feet. Leaves one in the motorhome and the other at his bedside at nite. If you hear anything, grab your favorite equalizer and go investigate!

http://www.securebaby.com/sb2791.html

Just a thought.

As for the blinds, will they still have the little plastic things on the bottom to clip so they don't swing all over the place?

And thanks for the tip on the moniter. I might have to definitley invest in one of those. :shake:

Sounds like a good a$$ idea-----> hear noise...wake up...kick some a$$ :cripple::driver:

As for the blinds, will they still have the little plastic things on the bottom to clip so they don't swing all over the place?

And thanks for the tip on the moniter. I might have to definitley invest in one of those. :slap:

Sounds like a good a$$ idea-----> hear noise...wake up...kick some a$$ :cripple::shake:

Yup they have the plastic clips on the bottom to hold them in place against the window frame so they done swing around. Just measure the top side to side. Get the next size bigger and have them cut it to your length. It is a really trick machine they use and its free to cut them. Then make sure your have enough length. They come in all sizes. Just come close to your window and they will customize it. They are good quality and for 25 bucks.... :driver:

You may have to use the new hangers they give you but its two screws. Peice of cake. Takes 15 minutes to put the first one in, then like 7 minutes to put the second etc etc. All kinds of colors to choose from too.

Hope that helps.

:cripple::driver::shake::slap::finger::finger::finger::finger:

My toyhauler got broken into TWO f*cking times this last weekend! Why the hell can't people just leave my sh*t alone! I work my damn a$$ off for my stuff only for some a$$hole to come along and destroy it. I have a broken window (about 300-400 dollars), mini blinds that are destroyed (who knows how much those are), and now a messed up latch on my rear gate I have to fix! :angry: :angry: :angry: I am gonna be out like 5/600 bucks to fix my toyhauler because of some selfish idiot who keeps f*cking my sh*t up! :finger: I don't keep toys inside my trailer ever! Stop breaking into it! There is nothing of value inside!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not only do I have to pay to fix the toyhauler now, but now I have to spend hundreds of dollars (maybe over a grand) for alarms, cameras, etc. Why do people have to be such pieces of crap!?? :finger:

I don't live in a bad neighborhood. I'm not going to put it in a "secured" storage place either. The same sh*t happens (if not more) in those places. If you guys don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm in jail for beating the crap outta some thieve(s). :boxer:

I AM going to catch these peices of sh*t once and for all. :ninja::finger:

I WILL PERSONALLY GIVE $1000 DOLLARS to the person or persons that can Identify the Scumbags that Vandalized/broke into Petes hauler this past weekend.

WTF? Why do these a-holes have to ruin it for people that actually work hard for what they have? I hope you can cath them. In the meantime, you might want to get that alarm that ynot is selling. Maybe you can look into some wireless security cameras w/ motion sensors. I hope you catch those fockers?:cripple:

WTF? Why do these a-holes have to ruin it for people that actually work hard for what they have? I hope you can cath them. In the meantime, you might want to get that alarm that ynot is selling. Maybe you can look into some wireless security cameras w/ motion sensors. I hope you catch those fockers?:cripple:

Didn't you read what I said I am gonna do now? I am putting one on including cameras too.

Not only do I have to pay to fix the toyhauler now, but now I have to spend hundreds of dollars (maybe over a grand) for alarms, cameras, etc. Why do people have to be such pieces of crap!??

Guest bunnymasher

Didn't you read what I said I am gonna do now? I am putting one on including cameras too.

once you get the cameras, im gonna flash it ALL the time haha. Ill put your money to use!

Guest bunnymasher

As long as you don't damage my toyhauler do whatever you want! :cripple:

I try to be respectful to other peoples crap! Unlike those jerks! :driver:

Alright Pete...I was on a gif hunt for DDR and found these more expressive smilies.....

...when 1 finger isn't enough....

post-475-1152126507.gif

...this one probably expresses how pissed I would also be if someone broke into my hauler....

post-475-1152126585.gif

...and finally the BIG finger for the effers!

post-475-1152126534.gif

Personally I'd like to see their hands chopped off....then they can't steal!

Not to make light of the situation, but here goes...I'll admit it. I did it. Now OGP, give me my grand. I'll give the grand to Pete and we're all set!!!!Geeze, I was just having fun!!!! :cripple::driver:

Or we could have a silent get together in the taj mahal and be cleaning our guns at the same time, that sounds like good times!!!!!

That's a good idea....except we should make a little noise so that the thieves/vandals get a good glimpse of the crew that they're messing with.

That's a good idea....except we should make a little noise so that the thieves/vandals get a good glimpse of the crew that they're messing with.

Sorry to hear that pete!! Too bad you didnt get video of them So you could post ther sorry a$$ pics to a piece of sH*t board section for sorry a$$ thieves.NOTHING WORST THAN A THIEF OR VANDAL!! :cripple: .I have a hookup for parts @ wheelers rv if you need deal on any parts...

Sorry to hear that pete!! Too bad you didnt get video of them So you could post ther sorry a$$ pics to a piece of sH*t board section for sorry a$$ thieves.NOTHING WORST THAN A THIEF OR VANDAL!! :driver: .I have a hookup for parts @ wheelers rv if you need deal on any parts...

Thanks, but Wheelers told me they can't get parts for Forest River (Sandpiper) toyhaulers. :cripple:

Thanks, but Wheelers told me they can't get parts for Forest River (Sandpiper) toyhaulers. :cripple:

they can..parts just dont like to order them not being a distributor..but they can get most what you need..i can check for you..if you run into a snag let me know ill make a call down there..

Hey Pete,

I think Metallica said it best: Kill Em' All!

:finger: You Dirtbags!

Here at the shop we deal with it daily! They have even gone as far as tearing down my fence to steal the chained up Shop Gas BBQ!

WTF??????????????????????????????????? :rockon:

Edited by 3rotortrav