Its time

DunerDan

Hey guys names Dan, iv been lurkin on this site for a while poting here and there, just wondering if you guys are gonna hook for a big ride holloween? I would like to meet some of you guys and expand my sand family,(mine has gotten smaller since our wonderful economy) let me know! ill be camping in front of the big hill that tapers down to comp hill corridor. See you guys outhere!

If ya see my bright azz green & black buggy flag me down. Other wise we can meet up for a ride at the south pole on Sat. I'm down for some duning with ya. :beercheers:

Hey pete where you guys camping at? I'd like to catch a few of those dune runs... that's if the shortstar can keep up :D

If ya see my bright azz green & black buggy flag me down. Other wise we can meet up for a ride at the south pole on Sat. I'm down for some duning with ya. :trickortreat:

Right on! I think i saw a video of you taking a run to the south pole looked like your buggy and name was dumontduneriders.

Right on where do you usually camp? Ill be out thurs afternoonish, maybe ill look for ya friday while its still a little thinned out, maybe :laughoff::beercheers: friday night sat night :ban-split:

Right on! I think i saw a video of you taking a run to the south pole looked like your buggy and name was dumontduneriders.

Right on where do you usually camp? Ill be out thurs afternoonish, maybe ill look for ya friday while its still a little thinned out, maybe :ban-split: :trickortreat: friday night sat night :beercheers:

Yep that video would be me. :laughoff:

I usually camp along the last finger a little ways down to the right from crapper 6. I'll be rolling in Thurs night so if you see my car in camp stop on by for a :laughoff: or we can go for a run if it's about that time for me. :laughoff:

If ya see my bright azz green & black buggy flag me down. Other wise we can meet up for a ride at the south pole on Sat. I'm down for some duning with ya. :trickortreat:

Or a new?????????????? :beercheers: Ya never know!

Usually on Sat there is a big "meet-n-greet" at the south pole and then a big group ride to the north pole usually follows. Not sure what time on sat. I think it is usually around 2:00pm but don't quote me on that.

Were is the south pole? Ive ran into it by accident but cant remember how to get there? :dunno:

Were is the south pole? Ive ran into it by accident but cant remember how to get there? :whoop:

i think its a secret. :clap: haha

if youre heading through the woops to comp comming from the camp area, make the right towards comp and ride parallel to comp. pass it then go over that dune and keep heading in that direction. there will be a thin dune heading out there and the spot resembles the rock pile a little. if you feel lost, youre going the right way. haha oh and around 1:45 on saturday you will see a bunch of people heading out that way. good luck finding it, its part of the adventure :dunno::blink::mc:

i think its a secret. :laughing: haha

if youre heading through the woops to comp comming from the camp area, make the right towards comp and ride parallel to comp. pass it then go over that dune and keep heading in that direction. there will be a thin dune heading out there and the spot resembles the rock pile a little. if you feel lost, youre going the right way. haha oh and around 1:45 on saturday you will see a bunch of people heading out that way. good luck finding it, its part of the adventure :ban-split::ban-split::mc:

Thanks for the info :rockwoot:

Hopefully i will be able to find it and meet some of you guys. We are parking around pooper number 10 if yall wanna come by for some cold beer or if you have little ones trick or treating we will have plenty of candy. :MBdance: