Thanksgiving meet and greet

Crazybanshee

:?: :kissass: :kissass: two day drive wtf I think we should start a new topic about who drives the longest nah you provably win ha ha ha

ooooo :poop: and i thought pato had a long drive....thats the love of dumont... :kissass:

This is our 11th Thanksgiving at Dumont. It is a great place to ride. It is about sixteen hour drive if the passes are open and passable in Colorado. Have met DDR folkes over the years and they have been freindly and helpful. Dunegirl you are welcome to join us. We will be by ourselves. Will have the grandkids with us. Should be there late Nov 22nd.

Doug

Let's just do one at 2 pm on Fri AND Saturday. :kissass:

Not sure if I am going that weekend, but I'll cruise out to meet up if I'm there on Friday.

Will be out at the D Tues. night or Wed morning and leaving sometime Sat.

I'm up for one on friday, dont know if i'll still be there at 2 on Sat.

This is our 11th Thanksgiving at Dumont. It is a great place to ride. It is about sixteen hour drive if the passes are open and passable in Colorado. Have met DDR folkes over the years and they have been freindly and helpful. Dunegirl you are welcome to join us. We will be by ourselves. Will have the grandkids with us. Should be there late Nov 22nd.

Doug

:kissass: :kissass: :flipoff:

Hi Doug, how has the year been treating you?? Met you out there last Tday :kissass:

me and some friends will be driving to Dumont on the 20th and staying till the 29th never been befor but from hearing you talk will be there every year. oh and to add we will be driving 1500 miles Springfield, MO to Dumont. i love sand normaly ride out at little sahara, OK see you at the south pole.

Hey Sand Chick Been a busy year. Alot of riding this summer. Getting excited about riding the big dunes. Granddaughter is gitting big. Will give your puppy a good chassing this year. Plan on camping in about the same spot as last year. Will look for you out there somewhere.

Doug

Hey Sand Chick Been a busy year. Alot of riding this summer. Getting excited about riding the big dunes. Granddaughter is gitting big. Will give your puppy a good chassing this year. Plan on camping in about the same spot as last year. Will look for you out there somewhere.

Doug

Right on! Hopefully Mike will have his boys or at least the littlest one for Tday. My little one :headbang1: is coming down for the Tday holiday again. Yes we are going to try for the same spot as last year. Don't have that pup anymore... had to give her to someone. But she is living the good life now :shocked:

We will have go on some rides this year! Mike even has a differant car! And no more rhino. It amazes me how so much can change in one short year.. for us nothing is the same.. it all just got so much better!

See you out there! :ahhhhh:

Smokin AL S will be their Poppy Pizza and Sams will camping with Smokin ALS group we will have a FOOD court with the 3 of us so everyone will be a 1 stop shop BBQ , Pizza , Funnel cakes sound good

Next you Know the question ITS ribs count Time Let me KNow Thanks AL :beerpint::DDRrocks: