Poker Run Trip Reports

EY3BA11

Looks like good times just like I knew it would be. Glad everything went great. Sorry I wasnt able to make it this year to help out. Hopefully next year I wont still be working 6 days a week. Wow, first prize was a great take!! Congrats to all the winners!

Great pics everyone

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great time...camped with Mush(Chris) and familia. Poker run was really fun(embarrased to say, we never did find the mystery spot???) we all got sh*tty hands(pair of 7's) so we never went back at 2pm to turn em in. From the picture it looks like it was a meet and greet....should have went over. Spent most of the afternoon helpin Mush gets his rotaxdadillac back to camp after he rolled it on the south side of comp. Sat. nights wind storm was sh*tty but you always know the next morning its going to be the shiznit so you grin and bear it.

Heres some pics that I took while we were there....

DSC_0167_edited-1-1.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0168_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0115_edited-1-1.jpg

DSC_0118_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0153_edited-1.jpg

had a great time! we were planning to go out there with about 10 people but that fell through. we made it out there with 4. but still tons of fun! cant wait til thanksgivin. ooo anna? ur one of the "judges" that witnessed my pops and uncle kiss the sand my dad was the one that got thrown off his bike leaving the mystery checkpoint, and my uncles was the one that got thrown off his quad tryn to help my dad. im the one that threw myself off my quad. theyr both ok jus ther egos r a lil hurt haha.

You were hilarious! There is a video of a monkey that threw himself out of a tree the same way you tossed yourself on the sand :P

I was glad you all got right back up and kept duning; we all bite it once in a while :beercheers:

We had a great time...camped with Mush(Chris) and familia. Poker run was really fun(embarrased to say, we never did find the mystery spot???) we all got sh*tty hands(pair of 7's) so we never went back at 2pm to turn em in. From the picture it looks like it was a meet and greet....should have went over. Spent most of the afternoon helpin Mush gets his rotaxdadillac back to camp after he rolled it on the south side of comp. Sat. nights wind storm was sh*tty but you always know the next morning its going to be the shiznit so you grin and bear it.

Heres some pics that I took while we were there....

DSC_0167_edited-1-1.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0168_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0115_edited-1-1.jpg

DSC_0118_edited-1.jpg

DSC_0153_edited-1.jpg

that's one bad :turkey: moster rail,man that thing screams :turkey::beercheers:

Those pics of the sand on Sunday morning are priceless! I'm way jealous :lol: Glad everyone had fun and that there were not any mishaps. It doesn't look like it took Pete to long to get over his old car. That new car looks bad :grin:

I thought I would post up some pics, and say THANKS! to 80grit for giving my dad and my youngest son a ride in his rail. Neither one of them have stopped talking about it.

I should start at the top.

Me, my dad, and my two boys went out Wednesday before the poker run. I had to get back on Friday due to work and a birthday party.

I found a Raptor 350 when I was out shopping Tuesday getting ready for the trip. good looking 07 SE. He had a great time on it. I'm glad we ran out of gas, or we would have stayed and "F" the birthday party.

post-2259-1258731854_thumb.jpg

This is his first quad, and on day two jumping it. LoL

The three of us.

post-2259-1258733297_thumb.jpg

post-2259-1258733392_thumb.jpg

post-2259-1258733442_thumb.jpg

post-2259-1258733577_thumb.jpg

Needless to say we all had a great time, and I'm the best dad around this house!!

post-2259-1258733620_thumb.jpg

We had a great time at the Poker Run. It was nice hanging with the DDP peeps. Here are a few pics from the trip...

On the way to the Baby Dunes Stop

post-1635-1258938262_thumb.jpg

South Pole Stop

post-1635-1258938301_thumb.jpg

Comp...

post-1635-1258938714_thumb.jpg

Vendor Row

post-1635-1258938344_thumb.jpg

Yeah - we found "Anna Dune" :laughoff:

post-1635-1258938281_thumb.jpg

Blue Steel & the RZR at the North Pole

post-1635-1258938731_thumb.jpg