Meet the Cheese's @ Dumont

Richard Cheese

We have a group that goes to Dumont every Superbowl weekend (except last year... Jimmy D'z house burned down...)

Anyway, we will be pulling in Wed the 3rd, and riding till late Saturday....and preparing to leave Dumont Early Sunday morning to be home in Bakersfield by noon for pre- superbowl festivities.

if you have kids, or are cool with kids, you are more than welcome to come join us for some fun!

I hope to maybe see some of those new DDR parents out there with your little infants/toddlers

We should alternate this every other year between Glamis and Dumont...

Kinda like DS Days alternates between St. Anthony's ID and Little Sahara UT.

There's only two or three of us that have made this a tradition so it shouldn't be a major decision making process. Coin flip???

We should alternate this every other year between Glamis and Dumont...

Kinda like DS Days alternates between St. Anthony's ID and Little Sahara UT.

There's only two or three of us that have made this a tradition so it shouldn't be a major decision making process. Coin flip???

lets pull dumont this year...then Glamis next...cool with you Vic?

• 2 weeks later...

:ahhhhh: Hey this sounds great - I wont be able to make it this year, as we'll be on the road headed to Kansas to pick up Grandpa's Truck but SuperBowl has been a Dumont tradition for years, but we actually stay to watch the game cheese.....yeah kids got to be back to school Monday :atv: . Never been to Glamis, so maybe we can jump in with you all next time out there. It'd be good to see you all again.

SP2 Mike :ban-split:

We have a group that goes to Dumont every Superbowl weekend (except last year... Jimmy D'z house burned down...)

Anyway, we will be pulling in Wed the 3rd, and riding till late Saturday....and preparing to leave Dumont Early Sunday morning to be home in Bakersfield by noon for pre- superbowl festivities.

if you have kids, or are cool with kids, you are more than welcome to come join us for some fun!

I hope to maybe see some of those new DDR parents out there with your little infants/toddlers

my boys are 6 and 8, and i'm always looking for new peeps with kids to camp with at dumont. we will be interested to know ages of other kids in your camp(as i think ANYONE reading this thread would be interested too if they don't know you). i can't say if i'm going that weekend, but will be watching this thread in case we can get away. my new girlfriend also has 6-8-14y/o daughters. thanks.

my boys are 6 and 8, and i'm always looking for new peeps with kids to camp with at dumont. we will be interested to know ages of other kids in your camp(as i think ANYONE reading this thread would be interested too if they don't know you). i can't say if i'm going that weekend, but will be watching this thread in case we can get away. my new girlfriend also has 6-8-14y/o daughters. thanks.

hey Randy...ive got a 7 yr old boy and an almost 6 mo old girl....Reddog has a 7 yr old and a 10 yr old. Ace has a boy thats at least 18...prolly closer to 20.

Jimmy D cant make it this year he has pnumonia, and hasnt worked since Christmas...he needs to catch up on bills...but he has a 14 yr old daughter...

you are more than welcome to swing by....

just dont pull a Jill and roll into camp with the

:shout: :WHERE THE fk IS THAT DICKCHEESE MOTHER f*cker???"

:atv:

i thought she was gonna kick my :thumb:

hey Randy...ive got a 7 yr old boy and an almost 6 mo old girl....Reddog has a 7 yr old and a 10 yr old. Ace has a boy thats at least 18...prolly closer to 20.

Jimmy D cant make it this year he has pnumonia, and hasnt worked since Christmas...he needs to catch up on bills...but he has a 14 yr old daughter...

:MBdance:

i thought she was gonna kick my :headbang1:

LMFAO!.....oops

:lol:

i thought she was gonna kick my :headbang1:

Na Cheese, I'm too lazy to kick anybody's :MBdance: I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS CHEESE GUY WAS :P

Na Cheese, I'm too lazy to kick anybody's :MBdance: I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THIS CHEESE GUY WAS :P

you scared the sh*t outta me :lol: jimmyd was tellin me to go hide in the hauler n shiat :headbang1:

im glad you didnt kick my a$$ though, because then i would have never got to see charlie's nut##### on his arm n shiat LMAO

normal_cleanup_158.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well unless something drastically changes at work I will be there Saturday morning and leaving early Saturday evening. :slap: Sorry I can't stay longer Mr. Cheese but I gotta go get my dogs in Utah Saturday night but I'm looking to get as much riding time in on Saturday as we possibly can. I'll see you Saturday morning probably 8:00 or so.

Hate it that I had to bow out this year but repairs dictated that I tend to them and not enjoy back to back weekends in the dunes. Curious for the trip report also as it rained constantly here all day. Looked like some rain moved through the Dumont area too going by the weather.com radar.

How was it Cheese?