Fire at dumont

lv511r

well i was at the dunes yesterday and today. today in between 3-4pm i was on my way back to camp coming from comp and i saw all the way on the left side of the big dune some black smoke.

i went over there and there was a rhino completely on fire. within a minute almost all of dumont was there watching this thing burn. it burnt for 20 minutes or more. 1 fire extinguisher got put to use bot no avail. people even thried roosting it to put it out but it was completely lost by then.

I dont know how it happend,whos rhino it was,or if anybody got hurt. i dont think anybody got hurt cuz i didnt see an ambulance, only rangers. i definately hope the best to who ever was in it and who ever owns it.

i have it on video and illl post it on youtube tomorrow cuz im too tired now

Yep! It was ours. I built a different cage for it a few months back. My niece and her dad were driving it. Don't know exactly where the fire started as they were a little stirred up from it at the time. Everyone is ok which is the most important thing.

Thanks to everyone that helped us retrieve the Rhino out of the dunes. Thanks Steve (Sand Crazed Clothing) for letting us use your trailer to get the rhino. Special thanks to Chris (Adrenaline Sand & Offroad) for being so helpful in getting the rhino. I would do the same for you guys and everyone else.

Thanks to everyone who supported H Town Performance and all the Vendors.

Edited by HTownPerformance

Yep! It was ours. I built a different cage for it a few months back. My niece and her friend were driving it. Don't know exactly where the fire started as they were a little stirred up from it at the time. Everyone is ok which is the most important thing.

Thanks to everyone that helped us retrieve the Rhino out of the dunes. Thanks Steve (Sand Crazed Clothing) for letting us use your trailer to get the rhino. Special thanks to Chris (Adrenaline Sand & Offroad) for being so helpful in getting the rhino. I would do the same for you guys and everyone else.

Thanks to everyone who supported H Town Performance and all the Vendors.

Sorry to hear it Dale. I must have left just before it happened!

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Pat :laughing: