Check this out

DunerDan

wow! thats not only a killer jump, but and awesome photo! where was that and what suspension are you running....any more pics?

Its out in lucerne Ca about just a small area of dunes in the middle of the desert. Ill post a few more vids but i cant get them to just play in the forum without link. Deavers in the rear with 18 in king smoothies and a custom fabricated front end, but we are gonna try and biuld our own with some more travel and so we can run coilovers and bypasses

:driver: huge air...nice! I would have tried choosing a lil bit smoother, downhill landing area though. :ahhhhh: crazy ma fackas. :driver::ban-split:

Haha ya the first day we were hitting "the wall" a know offroad jump outhere and it was smoother. He saw this "lip" or freakin steep azz razor and just flew towards it i thought we were just gonna stuff it, well kinda did but got some good air to :atv:

damn that first pic looks like the opening scenes from the dukes of hazard, holy crap.....with the "freeze frame" i can almost hear the narator....."now folks, i dont know about you, but i think them boys are in for a bumpy ride "

Go faster!!!! :ban-split:

damn that first pic looks like the opening scenes from the dukes of hazard, holy crap.....with the "freeze frame" i can almost hear the narator....."now folks, i dont know about you, but i think them boys are in for a bumpy ride "

^ Thats funny stuff... hahah :atv: