RAGDOLL MX Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 iam rigging up a lighting system right now so i can run it at night, a laserstar and a battery and i should be good to go. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 I had an idea for the hill. Ken'sColors has these "tiki torch balls". They light up pretty good. I think we should line the hill with those and put some at the top for maybe a finish line. I'll have to see if we could pick a few more sets up- he has 5 of them. I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. Quote
Ooo Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 If you need someone to tow lights I can. Im only bringing the quad in the back of my truck, and will be heading out that night so they can be returned the next day if needed. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 I had an idea for the hill. Ken'sColors has these "tiki torch balls". They light up pretty good. I think we should line the hill with those and put some at the top for maybe a finish line. I'll have to see if we could pick a few more sets up- he has 5 of them. I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. Those one's that look like bombs?!! Those were pretty cool once I figured out it wasn't a bomb next to my truck!! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2006 Posted July 31, 2006 Those one's that look like bombs?!! Those were pretty cool once I figured out it wasn't a bomb next to my truck!! yep those Quote
1BADYFZ Posted July 31, 2006 Author Posted July 31, 2006 lets get that hill lit up, Let me know what you buy so we dont buy double. I am in for 1 set of lights and can help with the lining of the hill with lights.. I also have a craftsman generator that will power the biggest light source. it is kinda of loud but it should work great for a half hill power.... Quote
80grit Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I might be able to go now. Can I start talking Smack too? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I might be able to go now. Can I start talking Smack too? right on, Rob! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 to get second place??? pshhhh you'll be seeing alot of this ! yeaaa Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 i hear ya....your barkin...lemme see that bite Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 pshhhh you'll be seeing alot of this ! yeaaa Ha i highly doubt that but we will see , is that bike ur's or ur pop's???? i like those paddles im gonna have to try some out Quote
ramzrool Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 Hey this might be a stupid question or maybe I missed it. Where is everyone going to park? Are people going to be towing the haulers over to banshee hill? Or is everyone going to park and the normal DDR camping spot? Quote
1BADYFZ Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 I will just park by the entrance of the hill since i have 2 wheel drive, or i can make a bonzia run to the hill..lol MAKE WAY>........ :mc_smiley: Quote
1BADYFZ Posted August 1, 2006 Author Posted August 1, 2006 1000 views, hell i better not be there by myself...... :mc_smiley: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I was gonna drag my hauler to the base of the hill, but I decided I'll probably just camp on the flats past the last finger dune. I don't want to have to worry about airing down (and then back up) to get the hauler over there through the soft a$$ sand. I will however, unhook my trailer so I can bring the truck over to the hill with a cooler. :mc_smiley: Quote
steveo Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I was gonna drag my hauler to the base of the hill, but I decided I'll probably just camp on the flats past the last finger dune. I don't want to have to worry about airing down (and then back up) to get the hauler over there through the soft a$$ sand. I will however, unhook my trailer so I can bring the truck over to the hill with a cooler. :mc_smiley: i would drive my truck over there to but i might over heat Quote
ocean's 4 Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I was gonna drag my hauler to the base of the hill, but I decided I'll probably just camp on the flats past the last finger dune. I don't want to have to worry about airing down (and then back up) to get the hauler over there through the soft a$$ sand. I will however, unhook my trailer so I can bring the truck over to the hill with a cooler. :mc_smiley: Pete, I got you if you get stuck. :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 i would drive my truck over there to but i might over heat Pete, I got you if you get stuck. :mc_smiley: :shocked2: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 I had an idea for the hill. Ken'sColors has these "tiki torch balls". They light up pretty good. I think we should line the hill with those and put some at the top for maybe a finish line. I'll have to see if we could pick a few more sets up- he has 5 of them. I think there should be something (lit up) at the top of the hill for safety and so when the racers know when to lift. :mc_smiley: :shocked2: if you dont know when to LIFT or if you dont make a slow run up the hill to see wtf is up there your a idiot and need to go home!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 Hey pete mind if i crash in the hauler since my mini-hauler has come up missing! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 if you dont know when to LIFT or if you dont make a slow run up the hill to see wtf is up there your a idiot and need to go home!! Well when racing fast bikes (faster than your tired a$$ 426), the top can come up quick especially in the midst of the adrenaline and excitement. :mc_smiley: :shocked2: I'm just trying to help make things as safe as possible. Hey pete mind if i crash in the hauler since my mini-hauler has come up missing! Sure thing. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 ok ive listed my Korn tickets for sale on craigslist.com. cause now i wanna go to the dunes!! not having much luck, if anyone knows someone that might wanna buy them, let me know. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted August 1, 2006 Posted August 1, 2006 :mc_smiley: .....list them under for sale :shocked2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.