my atc70 build up

vegas style

post-978-1264224911_thumb.jpg

i picked this up a couple months ago and did a little maintenance work to it. never got it running real well but it did run and shift well enough play with some. so after waiting for some money to come in from a job. i finally got started on freshen up rebuild last monday. i already had most of the body and running gear that i needed ordered. i decided to have the motor tore down and rebuilt with new gaskets and the 88 build up. same kit and builder as coles lambo 70. dropped the motor off tuesday and had to order the piston rush delivery dropped it and a seal off yesterday and picked up my sweet HONDA 88 race motor this afternoon. got to love that turn around time! started putting it all back together tonight and should have it running tomorrow (still have a part order coming). here are some pics.

post-978-1264224600_thumb.jpg

post-978-1264224652_thumb.jpg

post-978-1264224697_thumb.jpg

post-978-1264224744_thumb.jpg

post-978-1264224790_thumb.jpg

post-978-1264224870_thumb.jpg

its done! :beercheers:

still need to work on the thumb throttle the stock one is jacked up. but it runs and rips down the street :yiah: . seat of the pants 48mph :?: :ahhhhh:

Looking good Steve. It has done quite a transformation from the day you picked it up.

• 6 months later...

well instead of working on my other 70 i have been spending way too much time rebuilding a old yerf dog wagon. should have bought a new wagon and customized it would have been cheaper...lol

new tires, wider axels, new paint and a oak floor. also made a hitch using a air hose connector for movement and quick connection plus it lets me pop the handel back on. i have a few more finishing touchs to do but i need to start on the next 70 soon (i have 3 frames 2 motors set and a half plastics six tires need to get going)......... :atc:

post-978-1280545729_thumb.jpg

post-978-1280545850_thumb.jpg

post-978-1280545921_thumb.jpg

post-978-1280545958_thumb.jpg

Hellzzz Jiah Steve. :finger:

That does look sweet.

I hear ya on starting with something new, but I'm giving you MEGA props on the job you did.

Would never guess that's the same wagon.

Great job, Looks awesome brO! :finger:

:atc: