our own 70 gathering at RAGDOLLS

RAGDOLL MX

so after the show and shine, we got a few members to bring their 70s out for some fun in the neighborhood, i got a text from Dunefreak saying how fast his bike was clocked, and i decided to see what mine would do. iam calling shennagians, so Skinner, ISBB, Sadistic Pig, Mike n Vegas, Mineyrbiz, and our friend Mandi showed up to do some time trials with a radar gun. Sadistic Pig had the fastest bike out of all of ours at 37mph, mine at 36mph, Skinner with 32mph, ISBB smoked in at 25mph..so here is how it looked at my house. bringing out the neighbors to see grown adults on kids bikes tearing up the neighboorhood!

the funniest part.....8 or 9 KIDS bikes and only 7 adults...not one actual kid tobe found!

post-693-1264351767_thumb.jpg

post-693-1264352293_thumb.jpg

post-693-1264352253_thumb.jpg

post-693-1264352310_thumb.jpg

I got a text from Dunefreak saying how fast his bike was clocked, and i decided to see what mine would do. iam calling shennagians...

Sounds like somebody is SKEARED! :laughing:

45 mph and she had some left in her! :laughing::flipoff: I had to slow down because I ran outta runway. :clap:

88cc kit compared to a Lifan 110? :laughoff: Not even in the same league! :assblast::dunno::blah:

^ :ninja:

:slap:

C'mon guys, we all know it doesn't matter how many cubes you got... I have a bone stock 70 that smokes like Tommy Chong, but she's also wearing some 4 paddle haulers at a top secret psi... :ninja:

:headbang1: Can't fuggin wait...

:slap: Eddy did you get my text/pic the other day?

MAAAN i got everyone beat... I got best in show.. Best in Wobble and TOP speed of the weekend!!! ya'all can go fly a kite!!

Don't forget best in wiring, loved the headlight wiring bouncing off the front tire while you rode. :headbang1:

that was awesome!!!..lmao....iam not skeared....i was blown away when i heard that...and totally dissapointed when mine only did 36mph...lol..oh well that gives me a year and ome evil planning...lol..muahhhh haaa haaaa haaaaa...*cough*....anyways...it will be a great weekend none the less! cant wait!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

that was awesome!!!..lmao....iam not skeared....i was blown away when i heard that...and totally dissapointed when mine only did 36mph...lol..oh well that gives me a year and ome evil planning...lol..muahhhh haaa haaaa haaaaa...*cough*....anyways...it will be a great weekend none the less! cant wait!

Drag race would still be fun, top speed is nice, but who gets there first? also get both bikes on the same radar gun mine was acting funny, but pretty sure it was accurate.

I wanna be the tech inspector at the Regata!! Enforce rules, collect all the beers that aren't supposed to be drunk by participants.....ETC......Bubble check the CC's!!!!

There's gonna be "Cheetin" Lyin, Bs'n, Bitchin and all that stuff.....

I can be bribed so I'm official!!!

Qualifications are that I used to be a politician!!!!! :headbang1:

I wanna be the tech inspector at the Regata!! Enforce rules, collect all the beers that aren't supposed to be drunk by participants.....ETC......Bubble check the CC's!!!!

sounds good pat :D

done! :slap::ninja: