Battle at Primm

dunefreak

Anyone else going out this weekend? Races are Sat & Sunday all day. I heard there are over 300 entries. It should be fun to watch. :thumb:

I will be there all day Sunday...grill, canopy, atc70, horseshoes, oh yeah....and cooler full of cold beer. :ahhhhh:

thanks freak,

not sure what i was thinking.....just lazy i guess....simple search in google...so is this all the way down in primm? i have yet to really take a look. is this on the river? i've only been out here for a little over a year and have yet to go exploring down there.

Hey Pete, I'm going to skip this one and come up to help some friends out for the Mint. I have a few buddies racing class 1 if you get a chance to take a pic of the #128 snap it for me, it is their first race in this truggy, Thanks and hope to see you at the Mint!! :flipoff:

ok scratch that last post i did my research......looks like fun, whatcha cooking freak?

Not sure yet. I'll probably just do burgers or dogs and keep it simple. Hit me up if you wanna follow me out. We can meet at a gas station on the way out if you want. :flipoff:

sunday I'll be at primm valley 4-12 at the sports bar.

ok cool, Thanks Jon

Hey Pete, I'm going to skip this one and come up to help some friends out for the Mint. I have a few buddies racing class 1 if you get a chance to take a pic of the #128 snap it for me, it is their first race in this truggy, Thanks and hope to see you at the Mint!! :isbb:

No problem. I'll keep an eye out for him and snap as many as I can. I'll put the Mint on the calendar.

Looks like we are going. Gonna be halping a friend out tin the pits. See you all out there.

Sweet. I'll give you a ring if we end up parking in that area. Who's racing?

What a great time today out at Primm. The racing action was great and I got a TON of really awesome shots. I will go through them the next couple days and get them posted up.

Great seeing Raptoroy out there. Funny how you always run into DDR peeps wherever cool chit is goin on. :laughoff:

Yo Eric, I got lots of pics of your buddy in the 128 car too. He was doing very well. :ahhhhh:

What a great time today out at Primm. The racing action was great and I got a TON of really awesome shots. I will go through them the next couple days and get them posted up.

Great seeing Raptoroy out there. Funny how you always run into DDR peeps wherever cool chit is goin on. :laughoff:

Yo Eric, I got lots of pics of your buddy in the 128 car too. He was doing very well. :ahhhhh:

Thanks Pete, they will be stoked, they had a fuel cell problem on Sat (foam came apart and clogged system up) and finished 9th on Sun (not bad for 1st race..). Another buddy (calss one) was doing well before he snapped his axle on Sun..

They were flying off that thing. :ahhhhh: I wish I was there yesterday when that car went flying through the wall! I bet there are some pics floating around race-dezert or somewhere.

you would think but I've been on RDC prett frequently since yesterday and haven't seen one yet...would have thought some video would be out by now of the dyke jump but nope nada

They were flying off that thing. :ahhhhh: I wish I was there yesterday when that car went flying through the wall! I bet there are some pics floating around race-dezert or somewhere.

I was working retrieval for this race and was positioned on top of the dyke jump when the car went through the wall. It was early in the morning and there wasn't any media out thier yet that I noticed so I doubt any pictures will be popping up. I can say it was incredible to see. It actually went through a light pole then the wall and then a hook up book in the rv park before shooting about 50 yards to the right. Before we could get to it the drivers were out with zero injuries. There was an accident at the same spot about ten minutes prior to this one that was way scarier to watch. A 4 seat dual sport with four people rolled 4 times in the same spot and came to a stop on top of a big rock pile.

couple low-reso shots from i assume the same spot. i thought that it looked like someone wrecked there earlier....there were a few times a truck or buggy were hitting it real hot and a little squilry at the landing....great spot though. sorry we missed meetting up with anyone else, ended up being a last minute thing.....

post-5900-1266874123_thumb.jpg post-5900-1266874007_thumb.jpgpost-5900-1266873813_thumb.jpgpost-5900-1266874090_thumb.jpgpost-5900-1266874152_thumb.jpgpost-5900-1266874180_thumb.jpg

^^^^^ cool pic's, I really like the g&r one. Whitton was going off on that dyke!

Todd Leduc was driving the G @ R truck this weekend I believe but either way that thing was flying.

Edited by kr350