sir-clicks-alot Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 (edited) wuts a good starting car to start with j15 and savin money 2 buy 1 a real car this time. jokes r funny the first time.cmmon guys b real here leave ur jokes at sandrail news thread which is useless Edited March 12, 2010 by BlitzkriegDUNER Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Hey Shelby, I think you should pick up a couple of Hot Wheels. Then you can graduate from there. Good luck on your voyage. j15 :ahhhhh: Quote
sir-clicks-alot Posted March 11, 2010 Author Posted March 11, 2010 (edited) i thought an f250 haters. i will look in kL Edited March 12, 2010 by BlitzkriegDUNER Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 i thought an f250 haters I love my F-250. Quote
sir-clicks-alot Posted March 12, 2010 Author Posted March 12, 2010 I love my F-250. im savin 4 an f250 like that Quote
ltr450rider Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 This works great for me, 5 years and lots of dune trips, still runnin strong. Quote
one time Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 I think I might have lost something in the translation Are you asking for advice on a good first tow vehicle?? Quote
jorgeloco Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 okay matt just give up and tell your unkle peter to take you :ahhhhh: Quote
Bryan M Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 (edited) SxS are a good start... simple, easy to work on, teach you how to drive the dunes, not use power to do everything..and there relatively cheap. Baja bug or small vdub rail are also good starter toys... and BTW... I also love my F250! Edited March 17, 2010 by Bryan M Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 My first truck was an 83 ford ranger... couldnt kill that thing if i tried Took one helluva beating and kept on going. Quote
100% NITRO METHANE Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 My first truck was an 83 ford ranger... couldnt kill that thing if i tried Took one helluva beating and kept on going. they have tha tendency to last Quote
dunefreak Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Actually nothing built in 1983 really had a tendency to last. Quote
100% NITRO METHANE Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 Actually nothing built in 1983 really had a tendency to last. i guess people like isbb got lucky then Quote
ltr450rider Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 Actually nothing built in 1983 really had a tendency to last. Yeah, I know people that were born in '83 and they've been going downhill for awhile now. Quote
andydew Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 Yeah, I know people that were born in '83 and they've been going downhill for awhile now. :flatbiller: I agree, bad year... I started kindergarten that year, and it was demerits and detention ever since Quote
Kitcat Posted April 13, 2010 Posted April 13, 2010 I would get a truck, preferrably a Dodge Ram!!! We've owned 3 of them (our 2500 is awesome)! Quote
mush Posted April 13, 2010 Posted April 13, 2010 depends on how much money you can realistically save? what do you think you will have to work with by the time your ready to buy Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.