Might get a new truck ........

1bad4fiddy

Its a 2002 silverado half ton , with the 5.3 liter v-8 , its a z71 4x4 club cab short bed ,, its completly spotless has 75,000 miles on it and the guy wants 4 grand ..........Just wanted spome opinions on how good a truck like this is .........

Can it handle towin a trailer to dumont with quads and stuff??? i drove it seems really nice .....just aint sure thought cuz its a half ton and i think i need a bigger truck ...

Its a 2002 silverado half ton , with the 5.3 liter v-8 , its a z71 4x4 club cab short bed ,, its completly spotless has 75,000 miles on it and the guy wants 4 grand ..........Just wanted spome opinions on how good a truck like this is .........

Can it handle towin a trailer to dumont with quads and stuff??? i drove it seems really nice .....just aint sure thought cuz its a half ton and i think i need a bigger truck ...

buy it!!! its a great truck, it will tow most reasonable sized trailers and such... If you add a power programmer,exhaust and intake you will be loving life w/ that truck!!! :chev_bowtie:

If you don't buy it I will!!!! What's the #??? :chev_bowtie:

Wait, you mean there's a better truck than a 74 Dodge p/u!!!!!!!!!??????????? :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

I thought you already had the baddest truck ever!!!??? :rainbow1: :rockwoot: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

What are your neeeds for the truck? That will determine how much truck you actually need? :blink::loser:

I GUESS WHEN YOU HAVE TOW THAT TRAILER TO DUMONT ITS TIME TO GET A CHEVY! :chev_bowtie: YOU COULD PULL UPTO 20' TOYHAULER WITH IT OR FLATBED WITH 5 OR 6 QUADS ITS ALL GOOD :chev_bowtie:

it will pull fine.......I have a 1/2 ton 04 ford and tow a 23 ft toyhauler with mine.....if your just towin a flatbed w/ a couple of quads, your good to go

Basicaly i just want a truck to drive around town and sh*t that wont get 5mpg .....my trailers 20ft flat bed usually take about 6 bikes ....so i guess ill be fine .......And it should be half a$$ decent for playin at the dunes with :stirthepot:

chevys are the s**t!!!! That dodge not so sure about!! :stirthepot:

Basicaly i just want a truck to drive around town and sh*t that wont get 5mpg .....my trailers 20ft flat bed usually take about 6 bikes ....so i guess ill be fine .......And it should be half a$$ decent for playin at the dunes with :mc_smiley:

The only thing i can say is dont dune your tow vehicle home!

I cant say dont dune your ride home cuz well that would make me a hypocrit.. :D

Since i dont tow anything and usually stay w/ friends i usually have a way home if my sh*t breaks and i can always get it later or have a wrecker outta baker come get it and not have to worry how am i getting a toy hauler home or trailer for that matter!

then where the hell where you when i had the 6" of suspension travel gettin a workout.. Ohh ya thats right you were sleepin!! LOL

Oh you mean when you pulled the Robby Gordon? Yeah...I threw a big log on the fire for DDR's return then went nighty night!! :laughoff: I see nobody messes with Joe since he went to bed sooner than me? DANG!! Must be because he has that really nice LT rail!! :shocked2:

J/K Good times!! :mc_smiley:

Edited by cmyfirepole

My wife doesnt care if i dune my truck.. I break it i pay for it.. :D Plus she enjoy's the rides thru the dunes.. More incentive to get a buggy of some form so she can come along more often.. :D