jr1208 Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 (edited) Clean up weekend was my sons first trip out to the big D's & most important his first time riding by himself...i am so proud of him,he makes me a proud dad 1st step showing him how to have control... 2nd step walking then running next to him so he can gain cofedence that he could do it 3rd step letting him ripped the dunes by himself the final step is to see him stoked to be riding by himself man that moment made me feel complete in every way Edited March 19, 2010 by jr1208 Quote
dunefreak Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Very cool, Jr. He'll remember that 1st trip for the rest of his life. Quote
jr1208 Posted March 19, 2010 Author Posted March 19, 2010 Very cool, Jr. He'll remember that 1st trip for the rest of his life. hell ya we both will.... Quote
mex450 Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 nice bro teach him well .... safety first !!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
r8r family Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Thats what it's all about bro. Not a better feelin in the world than seeing the little ones havin a good time. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Very cool. He's going to be a great rider. Quote
jorgeloco Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 what did I tell you I new he was gonna have a great time with you, there is nothing best in my opinion then to spend time with your kids.....chit I am getting teary eye here I better stop ha ha Quote
xXQuickSandXx Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 That's awesome!! He'll be a pro in no time and he has a sweet trike! Quote
sand chick Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Awesome!! That is definately what its all about, getting the next generation started!! Quote
stock 350 Posted March 19, 2010 Posted March 19, 2010 Thats great man ! my son has been my riding bud for 8 yrs now, I can remember having to wait on him to catch up ! now he waits on me .lol you guys will have many great trips to come . Quote
jr1208 Posted March 20, 2010 Author Posted March 20, 2010 what did I tell you I new he was gonna have a great time with you, there is nothing best in my opinion then to spend time with your kids.....chit I am getting teary eye here I better stop ha ha .... Quote
jr1208 Posted March 20, 2010 Author Posted March 20, 2010 thanks everyone for the great comments,i am realy proud that my son learned kick & was able to tell his mom hes a rider no matter what,i love that, her face turned :rant_on: then we but i ended up winning :atc: Quote
Just Mike Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 Freakin awesome. Now bw prepared to have the crap scared out of you. It is quite the strange feeling when you are just so stoked but so nervous at the same time. Quote
jr1208 Posted March 20, 2010 Author Posted March 20, 2010 Freakin awesome. Now bw prepared to have the crap scared out of you. It is quite the strange feeling when you are just so stoked but so nervous at the same time. yup i agree i was feeling like that all weekend but he did realy good :atc: Quote
jorgeloco Posted March 20, 2010 Posted March 20, 2010 f her oops can I say that f that I said it ha ha Quote
jr1208 Posted March 20, 2010 Author Posted March 20, 2010 f her oops can I say that f that I said it ha ha yup i agree,but its ok my son told her straight out i love riding,i had a great time :atc: Quote
1BADYFZ Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 Congrats, they will love it... My daughter has been riding since she was 2 and my son is getting the hang of it.. Good times Quote
Jakster884 Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 JR the fun will now never end. He will be asking to go every time. Family time is fun but you will still need those trips with the fellas. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.