Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Clean up weekend was my sons first trip out to the big D's & most important his first time riding by himself...i am so proud of him,he makes me a proud dad :ban-split:

1st step showing him how to have control...

post-5263-1268974554_thumb.jpg

2nd step walking then running next to him so he can gain cofedence that he could do it :lol:

post-5263-1268974772_thumb.jpg

post-5263-1268974840_thumb.jpg

post-5263-1268974878_thumb.jpg

3rd step letting him ripped the dunes by himself

post-5263-1268975076_thumb.jpg

post-5263-1268975128_thumb.jpg

the final step is to see him stoked to be riding by himself :mex:

post-5263-1268975356_thumb.jpg

man that moment made me feel complete in every way :barf::old::beercheers:

Edited by jr1208
Posted

what did I tell you I new he was gonna have a great time with you, there is nothing best in my opinion then to spend time with your kids.....chit I am getting teary eye here I better stop ha ha

Posted

Thats great man ! my son has been my riding bud for 8 yrs now, I can remember having to wait on him to catch up ! now he waits on me .lol you guys will have many great trips to come .

Posted

what did I tell you I new he was gonna have a great time with you, there is nothing best in my opinion then to spend time with your kids.....chit I am getting teary eye here I better stop ha ha

:whistle::usa::usa::usa::usa: ....

Posted

thanks everyone for the great comments,i am realy proud that my son learned kick & was able to tell his mom hes a rider no matter what,i love that, her face turned :usa: :rant_on: :whistle: then we :usa: but i ended up winning :atc:

Posted

Freakin awesome. :whistle: Now bw prepared to have the crap scared out of you. It is quite the strange feeling when you are just so stoked but so nervous at the same time.

Posted

Freakin awesome. :usa: Now bw prepared to have the crap scared out of you. It is quite the strange feeling when you are just so stoked but so nervous at the same time.

yup i agree i was feeling like that all weekend but he did realy good :whistle: :atc:

Posted

f her oops can I say that f that I said it ha ha

yup i agree,but its ok my son told her straight out i love riding,i had a great time :atc: :whistle:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...