The What If Game

1bad4fiddy

The game is simple I say a situation using "what if" and then you say what you think would happen and then who ever answered the "what if" question states another "what if" question.

ill start....

What if There was no such thing as Dumont ????

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if beer was free? :idiot:

If beer was free no one could make it to dumont! So it wouldn't matter if it was there or not! :slap::laughoff:

What if dogs had two legs on the same side? :slap: :mischevious:

Edited by justken

Then we would have tweekers smokin' Dumont thru their krack pipes. :idiot:

But we could dune in out back yards. :slap: I know you guys practically already do. :P

So, What if gravity turned off for 5 minutes then back on? :mischevious:

what if there were no chevys??? then pete wouldnt have a job!! because there always broke down,,he he he B)

Way to NOT keep this dumb a$$ game going right, Kenny! :cry:

My Chevy isn't broke down- your FORD is remember? How long before you have to trade that new one in when it breaks! :driver:

Anyways, to try and save this lame a$$ game, here it goes....

If we had wings instead of arms, Kenny wouldn't need to keep trading in Fords to get around. He would just fly around like the fairy he is! :shocked::laughoff::drunk:

What if Rhinos were cool and not crazy expensive? :shake::coffee::driver:

Way to NOT keep this dumb a$$ game going right, Kenny! :laughoff:

My Chevy isn't broke down- your FORD is remember? How long before you have to trade that new one in when it breaks! :shocked:

Anyways, to try and save this lame a$$ game, here it goes....

If we had wings instead of arms, Kenny wouldn't need to keep trading in Fords to get around. He would just fly around like the fairy he is! :laughoff::shake::laughoff:

What if Rhinos were cool and not crazy expensive? :coffee::driver::drunk:

:coocoo: you made me cry ,,,now back to the game,,what if i ride through camp with my elephant hanging?? :driver::cry::laughoff: this game is to hard I quit!!!!!!!

Edited by rhino king

:drunk: you made me cry ,,,now back to the game,,what if i ride through camp with my elephant hanging?? :laughoff::shake::coffee:

you are supposed to answer the what if question in the previous thread I guess, but whatever. :shocked:

If you came riding through camp with your baby elephant hanging, you'll probabaly get smacked or :driver:

:driver:

First there are way to many Kens here and one of them is giving the rest of us a bad rap :laughoff::shocked::driver:

so anyway here we go, Do over!!! :shake:

What if you had 22 days left to live?

First there are way to many Kens here and one of them is giving the rest of us a bad rap :shake::laughoff::shocked:

so anyway here we go, Do over!!! :coffee:

What if you had 22 days left to live?

I'd live life to the fullest whether there were 22 days left or not. (see my signature, :driver: )

What if you could make everyday go the way you wanted it to?

Here we go off topic again. I already posted once about the proper uses of THEIR, THERE and THEY'RE. Don't make me do it again. :laughoff:

I would hit the lottery a couple of times and then go on a dune tour for life. :shocked:

What if we lived in a cartoon? :driver:

Edited by Don29palms

Here we go off topic again. I already posted once about the proper uses of THEIR, THERE and THEY'RE. Don't make me do it again. :shake:

I would hit the lottery a couple of times and then go on a dune tour for life. :laughoff:

What if we lived in a cartoon? :driver:

We do live in a cartoon! Some of you "characters" prove it. :shocked:

What if money wasn't the object to obtaining nice things?

We do live in a cartoon! Some of you "characters" prove it. :boxer:

What if money wasn't the object to obtaining nice things?

If money wasn't the object to obtaining nice things, I'd own alot more sh*t. :laughoff:

What if weekends were 5 days, and weekdays were 2??

Now now now Pete he said (there always broke down) there in that use is a contraction for "they are" therefore they're I am right you are wrong. :laughoff::laughoff::driver::dunno:

damn, thats what i was goin to say, but i couldnt figure out how to respond to 2 diff quotes at the same time. :boxer::boxer::blury::P

sorry off topic again!!

If weekends were 5 days and weekdays were 2, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Life would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. as long as i could still get paid the same amount and keep my toys!!

What if, I won the lottery? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Edited by Sincity_blondie

If weekends were 5 days and weekdays were 2, THAT WOULD ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! Life would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. as long as i could still get paid the same amount and keep my toys!!

What if, I won the lottery? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If you won the lottery, hopefully you'd buy a new generator that wasn't so damn loud! :laughoff::boxer:

What if sincity blondie asked a "what if" question that was actually a little different than the rest? :boxer::blury::laughoff: