GLASS KIT FOR RHINOS

offroadracer

thanks pete :headbang1: its from www.glassworksunlimited.com

Looks like a stormtrooper from star wars ? (in white).... Just one McGyvers observation . Oh wait how many of me are there ? ya ya i know one is two many , save me the reply , that was easy one.

Looks like a stormtrooper from star wars ? (in white).... Just one McGyvers observation . Oh wait how many of me are there ? ya ya i know one is two many , save me the reply , that was easy one.

that is one ugly kit,,,,fking box kite looking rhino!!! :headbang1:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know about you guys, but I went to the sand and sport show and seen nothing but wall to wall rhinos.

Only 2 stuck out in my mind that did not look like all the rest. Guess what kit was on it? So I guess you haters no more then Rhino Mafia and Custom Motorsports. I see no star wars here. Just someone looking better then the rest.

post-1163-1159459441.jpgpost-1163-1159460131.jpg

I dont know about you guys, but I went to the sand and sport show and seen nothing but wall to wall rhinos.

Only 2 stuck out in my mind that did not look like all the rest. Guess what kit was on it? So I guess you haters no more then Rhino Mafia and Custom Motorsports. I see no star wars here. Just someone looking better then the rest.

Wow....your first post and this???? :dunno:

...and did you mean to use "know" or "no"???

...and did you mean to use "then" or "than"???

:blink:

Well I don't know if you'd call me a "Rhino hater", but I think it's funny as hell to see the money people dump into thses things. Yes I will admit, Rhino's are a blast when you just want to sit down and chill and see what you can make it up. :blink::dunno: They ARE alot of fun for what they are, but no matter what you do to them, they still have that 660 in them. It does well, but is nothing compared to some rails which are sometimes the same cost or even less than the price tag on these Rhinos by the time you do all that crazy work to them.

I think the glass kits look cool and stand out from the rest, but I just couldn't see justifying the cost of it. :thumb:

Well I don't know if you'd call me a "Rhino hater", but I think it's funny as hell to see the money people dump into thses things. Yes I will admit, Rhino's are a blast when you just want to sit down and chill and see what you can make it up. :blink::dunno: They ARE alot of fun for what they are, but no matter what you do to them, they still have that 660 in them. It does well, but is nothing compared to some rails which are sometimes the same cost or even less than the price tag on these Rhinos by the time you do all that crazy work to them.

I think the glass kits look cool and stand out from the rest, but I just couldn't see justifying the cost of it. :thumb:

It is all about taste and what you can afford. If I have a 30k Rhino and a 30k rail, my Rhino is sick and killing everyone. I got a 30k rail, I am stuck in the middle of the pack and getting slapped around.

My Rhino is not going to be playing with Rails, it will be playing with other Rhinos. You bring a rail into play, go big and fast all you want, but I will turn sharper, fly further, not cost as much getting there, better gas milage, and overall have a good time without all the stress the comes with rail owner.