CORAL PINK LABOR DAY

cdavego

I CHECKED WITH PAUL AND HE SAID HE WAS RIDING WITH YOU. SO I GUESS YOU'LL BE LEAVING AROUND 9:00pm! WHAT YA THINK ABOUT THAT :blink::rockon::laughoff:

OR YOU GOING TOO DO WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEKEND? :barf:

Yes. What we talked about.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JJ, my torque converter is fine!!!! Oh, thats right I have a stick!!! Bro all that tranny work and u never put in a billet one???? COME ON!!!!!

Hahaha actually I paid extra for a heavy duty one when I got the tranny rebuilt under warranty. I think the hard shifts when the solenoid pack was messed up might have killed it a little. Even if it takes me 6 hours to get there again, I am still going!

dont worry stacey im going and i want to i already have it off and ill be out of school by 11 at the latest so i have no excuse not to go

im glad your going silly girl. You are more than welcome to ride with my and my brother, but i probably wont be going up till friday morning.

:beercheers:

OK WE'RE 2WEEKS OUT. LETS SEE WHO IS GOING UP 1st, THAT WAY THEY CAN ROPE OFF A BIG ENOUGH SPOT SO WE ALL CAN PARK TOGETHER. I WILL BE LEAVING AROUND NOON ON THUR. I KNOW WINGNUT IS OFF THE WHOLE WEEK, AND SAID HE COULD GO UP BEFORE THAT IF HE HAD TO. SO POST UP ON YOUR DEPART..........TIME AND WE CAN PLAN A POT-LUCK FOR SAT-NITE :unsure::dunno::think:

I may be out now on this trip. :beerpint: I really won't know till really close to the date. It may be hard for me to swing this trip AND the Sand Show the weekend after. :think: It's gonna kill me to miss it, but a man can only afford SO MUCH. :think::beerpint: I'll try and swing it if there is any chance in hell, trust me. :dunno:

IF I can swing it, I'll be up Friday night sometime and trying to squeeze the TajMahal in between everything. :unsure::blury:

OK WE'RE 2WEEKS OUT. LETS SEE WHO IS GOING UP 1st, THAT WAY THEY CAN ROPE OFF A BIG ENOUGH SPOT SO WE ALL CAN PARK TOGETHER. I WILL BE LEAVING AROUND NOON ON THUR. I KNOW WINGNUT IS OFF THE WHOLE WEEK, AND SAID HE COULD GO UP BEFORE THAT IF HE HAD TO. SO POST UP ON YOUR DEPART..........TIME AND WE CAN PLAN A POT-LUCK FOR SAT-NITE :unsure::dunno::think:

ok so thats the 1st week of school, and they are starting them on a friggin wednesday instead of monday and giving them friday off like they usually do. So looks like im leaving friday afternoon, or friday morning if i can get the grandpa to pick up the kid from school. im trying to make him come with me, we shall see!!

ill need directions, again. lol

well im new to your site but i might be able to make it up also. you seem like a good bunch that i can have fun with. :rockwoot:

this will be my first real dune season caught the end of last year. but now my truck trailer banshee and bomb ds650 are all in play mode. :beercheers:

do you rejet for coral pink? had the banshee up there before but it was having cdi problems so i couldnt tell if it was off tune.. have to check my schedule but i most likely could leave thursday. would like to meet up and cruz with someone so i wouldnt have to try to find your camp :rockwoot: .....

Now that we are a week out, just curious who is still going? I know alot of peeps are bowing out. "I'm broke, my dog is sick, I have a hang nail"....blah, blah, blah......suck it up, load up the toys and lets go. If you stay home you're going to piss money away at the bar anyway!!!!Lets have a great end of summer bash!!!!Plus its Jackies B-day, and u know she's gonna get hurt and fall down alot!!!!! :rockon: