CORAL PINK LABOR DAY

cdavego

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO I want to go badly...I havent missed a Labor Day at Coral in years.

Just not sure if I want all the hassle of trying to get up there early to get a spot.

go tuesday Dave and we will be up.

I do have a buddy in Kanab that said the next big weekend just call him and he would go rope off a large section with police line and let the rangers know(since he knows all of them personally) to not take it down.

But other people would probably take it down.

I am sure my klan will be up there. My father-in-law missed memorial day and doesn't want to miss labor day too. Hopefully my truck is still ok to go then. It has a goofy problem right now that I will try to get the shop to look at before I try to go this time. It might need a new torque converter now!

I am sure my klan will be up there. My father-in-law missed memorial day and doesn't want to miss labor day too. Hopefully my truck is still ok to go then. It has a goofy problem right now that I will try to get the shop to look at before I try to go this time. It might need a new torque converter now!

Hey DIRTY DYKSTRA PM me! I want to get the wifes Navigator buffed out. It haze some hard water spots from sprinklers and a haze on the drivers side clearcoat. Let me know. It will have to be sometime next week as it is back at Lincoln for some goofy high idle problem.

Dude, JJ, your rides are pretty damn GOOFY. :laughing: Damn goofy Fords. :laughing: j/k :dunno:

Hey JJ, my torque converter is fine!!!! Oh, thats right I have a stick!!! Bro all that tranny work and u never put in a billet one???? COME ON!!!!!

dave when you guys planning on leaving for Coral? like to follow you guys out again. my bro will be goin this time, so jess can ride with you. lol lol kidding, she is welcome to still ride with me if she is going and wants to!! i have more room in my beast!! :beercheers:

dave when you guys planning on leaving for Coral? like to follow you guys out again. my bro will be goin this time, so jess can ride with you. lol lol kidding, she is welcome to still ride with me if she is going and wants to!! i have more room in my beast!! :laughoff:

WE ARE GOING TO HEAD OUT :blink: ON THURS. AROUND 1:00pm AT THE LASTEST I HOPE. BUT IT DEPENDS ON JACKIE GETTING OUT OF WORK. :rockon: I WILL BE OFF AT 10:00am :barf:

WE ARE GOING TO HEAD OUT :blink: ON THURS. AROUND 1:00pm AT THE LASTEST I HOPE. BUT IT DEPENDS ON JACKIE GETTING OUT OF WORK. :rockon: I WILL BE OFF AT 10:00am :laughoff:

ok well doesnt look like ill be following you guys up !! i can probably get out of work early, but not till about 1. :barf:

I'm on vaca that week, I'll leave whenever the hell I feel like it!!! :rockon::blink::laughoff:

I CHECKED WITH PAUL AND HE SAID HE WAS RIDING WITH YOU. SO I GUESS YOU'LL BE LEAVING AROUND 9:00pm! WHAT YA THINK ABOUT THAT :laughoff::barf::shake:

OR YOU GOING TOO DO WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT LAST WEEKEND? :shake:

Edited by cdavego