CORAL PINK LABOR DAY

cdavego

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Lets have a great end of summer bash!!!!Plus its Jackies B-day, and u know she's gonna get hurt and fall down alot!!!!! :rockon:

can't wait 1 week from now we will be there :rockon: and sat is myb-day :blury: and i will probably fall down at least once :rockon:

Edited by DUNE SMURF

yeah i know. but im getting crap for not going. we will see if i actually make it after i get the final bill from johnnie walker. credit cards might be maxed. which is REALLY BAD, i got to much credit. :rockon:

You're stronger than that.....

looks like im out. just cant afford it right now. and your right gerald, i am stronger than that. i cant put more things on my credit card to go to coral right now. sorry jackie. i hope you have a fabulous bday. maybe we can have a few drinks this weekend to celebrate? :(

wow, im really out now. just got a call from johnnie walker, they gotta send the hauler to the manufactorer (sp) to fix some things, wont be back for about 4 wks. THAT SUCKS!!! hopefully it will be back in time for banshee wars at dumont.

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Too much going on, Craig and broke as a joke. :think: Sorry, I can't make it. Have fun and be safe.

I know why your are broker than joker.. :coocoo: But it was for a good cause. I don't care what anyone says you :headbang1: are not a d*ck

I am going up to Duck creek that weekend but either sat or sun coming down to coral I think?

I know why your are broker than joker.. :dunno: But it was for a good cause. I don't care what anyone says you :think: are not a d*ck

I am going up to Duck creek that weekend but either sat or sun coming down to coral I think?

:headbang1::coocoo: gee thanks Ken!

SOUNDS GOOD! :think: YES MOST GUYS REJET FOR CORAL AS FAR AS THE BANSHEE GOES DONT KNOW WHERE YOU SHOULD BE ON THE JETTING. IF YOUR DS IS STOCK YOU SHOULD BE OK ON THAT. :headbang1:

i quit messing around with rejetting my banshee. just bring a set of new plugs. as long as you run the sh*t out of it i really havent had a problem. i cant see where its worth the hassle on a 4 stroke :D

Dave, I heard you were wondering if I was still going. We plan to hit the road Friday afternoon when the kids get out of school. So if things go right I should be there by Sat morning! :flipoff::bawl: I will see you guys sometime friday evening.

Hey wingnut are you roping off a decent size area? If so save room for The Tajmahal 2 and my father-in-laws race car trailer. I think 9digit is coming up friday too!

Dave, I heard you were wondering if I was still going. We plan to hit the road Friday afternoon when the kids get out of school. So if things go right I should be there by Sat morning! :flipoff::laughing:

would you mind stopping and getting me a mocha frap on your way :bawl: by sat morn i will need one :laughoff: