36 members have voted

1. 1. are you going????

• yes
    • no

I ain't going :laughoff:

I wanna go so bad. However I haven't worked on Shait yet. :headbang1:

what am I thinkin' :rockwoot:

I hear these plans: the races,fuel, lights,cones,food,LIQUOR,peeps,

and the whole party and it's killin' me Larry.

:rockon::unsure::flipoff: :gayboy: :dunno::laughoff:

Owell, I'll get on it for Oct. I guess.

Hope you all have a blast, and a safe trip.

R-

Gerald do what i do on hot summer nights.. when its a nice cool 80+ at night just sleep in the back of the truck.. grab a sleeping bag and take a quick nap in the back of the truck.. :D

Gerald do what i do on hot summer nights.. when its a nice cool 80+ at night just sleep in the back of the truck.. grab a sleeping bag and take a quick nap in the back of the truck.. :D

Hmmm really nick? i thought you were staying with El Presidente? isnt that usually where you stay? i dont think ive seen ya with a sleepin bag in the back of the truck.

granted i havent been around all that long, but still!! :P

Hmmm really nick? i thought you were staying with El Presidente? isnt that usually where you stay? i dont think ive seen ya with a sleepin bag in the back of the truck.

granted i havent been around all that long, but still!! :P

I used to do that till i met the president.. now i just mooch off him and whatever free space is availible.. LOL.. I have no issue w/ sleeping in the back of my truck if i have too but 9 outta 10 times someone always goes eff that i got space in the trailer for ya.. :D

I used to do that till i met the president.. now i just mooch off him and whatever free space is availible.. LOL.. I have no issue w/ sleeping in the back of my truck if i have too but 9 outta 10 times someone always goes eff that i got space in the trailer for ya.. :D

I usually have no prob with you or most people staying in the Taj, but space is limited and isn't free anymore. (My cost of dune living has gone up) You and the rest are welcome to kick in on the cost to get everything out there though. :rockwoot::headbang1:

i know nick. just messing with ya. yeah id offer my space up also, wouldnt want ya sleeping out in the elements!!! :headbang1: