Henderson Chevrolet honors technicians

SAND~~SNAKE

post-39-1281746033_thumb.jpg

As part of General Motors Corp.'s Mark of Excellence program, Henderson Chevrolet recently hosted a luncheon at the dealership to acknowledge service technicians who had earned the award.

In addition to the accolades from GM, the technical service staff was also recognized for its perseverance last month when the air-conditioning failed in the service department.

"Here we are in the middle of the hottest summer on record in Las Vegas and our cooling system goes down," said Tom Hodulik, Henderson Chevrolet's service manager. "But, they all stayed with it and worked hard so we wanted to thank them for their dedication."

PHOTO COURTESY OF PATRICK O’GRADY

:headbang1:

I hope the dealership gave you guys more than just those t-shirts to show their appreciation.

yea....pizza and sodas. That was way cooler than these lame shirts though. haha Not to mention the 20-30 grand they spent on finally getting the AC up and running. :shake::headbang1:

Must be nice to be appreciated where you work......

Yes I am bitter at my job lol

:dope:

Yeah but its a dry heat! lol

Thats all the tech's you have? When I worked at a Ford dealership we had over 50 bays and like 35 techs there.

I think there's only one guy who is missing from the pic. Those are just the service techs. That doesn't include the quick lube and body shop guys.

50 bays and 35 guys? Doesn't sound like they had much room to work. We have about 40 bays. Each guy has at least 2 stalls.

Most of us had 2 bays. But a few of the SEASONED guys prefered to keep just one bay and work at a slow pace.

I did alignments and had a rack for that and a standard rack for all the other front end/brake work I did.