Discount at our shop

RAGDOLL MX

come in and say that your a DDR member and there will be an automatic discount built in the system.

Ride Now on Sahara and Torrey Pines

(formally Sports West)

Cole

im not even sure where that is, whats the major cross st besides torrey pines? got any cool flags? I need to pick up a couple. im sure i could find some other stuff i need, or dont need but would buy anyways. lol any deals on riding gear? id like to get pants & a jersey, cant ever seem to find good girly stuff though?

im not even sure where that is, whats the major cross st besides torrey pines? got any cool flags? I need to pick up a couple. im sure i could find some other stuff i need, or dont need but would buy anyways. lol any deals on riding gear? id like to get pants & a jersey, cant ever seem to find good girly stuff though?

yes i have some gear in stock, and some girly stuff, but Sam over at sams cycle supply has some good girly stuff.

yes i have some flags, and some lit flags as well

robb yes they will see chris in service!!thanks rag for buying my rhino rims ,,nice meeting ya!!! :headbang1:

no problem brother! it was great meeting you and checking out all your big kid toys....when i grow up i wanna be just like you. iam puttin the word out on your cage

Cole

since its new, it may take a few weeks, but so long as people ar coming in and buying stuff i can get them to bring the discount up higher. and if iam there, i can usually do more, but iam on vacation till the 27th. so look for me after that

since its new, it may take a few weeks, but so long as people ar coming in and buying stuff i can get them to bring the discount up higher. and if iam there, i can usually do more, but iam on vacation till the 27th. so look for me after that

I just want to say thanks from all the DDR members. Any discount is better than none if you know what I mean. Thanks again for the hook-up. We used to have it set up where my bro-in-law got 30% off there when it was Sports West. He had bought enough parts from there that he could have built a new banshee.