Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I will be bringing these out there with me. Come by and try one if you dare.

Cant wait for the jabenero chili eating contest youtube video additions...

Make sure you get video of someone eating those bad boys, with the pic below of the jager, I am sure someone will test their liquid courage...lol

Edited by 1BADYFZ
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Cant wait for the jabenero chili eating contest youtube video additions...

Make sure you get video of someone eating those bad boys, with the pic below of the jager, I am sure someone will test their liquid courage...lol

I have eaten them before. They are not as bad as youtube makes them out to be. Me, powerhouse and porkchop all had three in row one night.

Posted

Did a little side work while on the clock today since were so dead, so hopefully the funds will be in order for a trip. Now I just have to get my radiator back!

Posted

DDR member spotted on the 15 at about 5 o'clock climbing Cajon Pass. Brown/Gold pusher with white box trailer (DDR.com on back) Made me wish I was leaving too, we'll be in Cal City this year. Have fun.

Posted

Cant wait to read all about the weekend, sitting in a hotel in Huntsville, Al. Only good news is since I'm here, gonna hit up Talladega on Sunday....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...