Who is going out October 16-17

CampIdiot

Just getting the car running and seeing who all will be out next weekend for the pre Halloween kick off. :DDRrocks:

How long will you be out there? Im going the 22nd thru the 31st. If you're still out there on the 22nd, we'll hook up for a ride! :beercheers:

Dan the plan was to get out by now. But I have three trips penciled in. Halloween, Poker run and Glamis for Turkey day. Work has been a Biatch. But hell I can't complain.ban-split.gifatv.gifbeerpint.gif

same here been super busy! I wanted to go opening w end but it was to hot so I'm trying to fit a day trip in. Well if you change your mind let me know. if not I'll be out for the poker run thurs morn to Sunday. I can save a spot for you I you want.

getting the hauler ready right now..... will be there by early afternoon tomorrowban-split.gifban-split.gifban-split.gif

steve! I'll be out sat morn early where you guys camping? I'll be out just for the day maybe we can get some runs in! first trip in your new truck right?

no not the first trip been to coral pink with the trailer and just with the truck to dumont when we repainted the bathrooms.

not sure where we will be there is a motor home with my group so i will leave it up to him how far down we go probably around bath6

I'll be out to shake down the DS730. Sounds good in the garage and I can't wait to see how she holds up against a DS770 and a DS800Turbo that will be in camp. Got a 720 kit for one of the DS's that will be bolted on for the next trip at Glamis for Halloween. Gotta make room in the stable for a Commander so two of the four DS's will have to go to proud new owners.

• Like 1

I'll be out to shake down the DS730. Sounds good in the garage and I can't wait to see how she holds up against a DS770 and a DS800Turbo that will be in camp. Got a 720 kit for one of the DS's that will be bolted on for the next trip at Glamis for Halloween. Gotta make room in the stable for a Commander so two of the four DS's will have to go to proud new owners.

Those commanders look pretty sweet! i bet they rip in the sand to

Steve!!! I'm so ready! Just a few things to get packed up.I think we will be ready around noon or so. I got all the parts for the KX I needed. I cant wait to see what this will do.

post-2259-095945500 1287151696_thumb.jpg B4

post-2259-057177500 1287152855_thumb.jpg Looking better!

Alright someone will have a bike other than me! haha. KX5 should be fun in the sand