This weekend at Dumont is fee free

Doghouse

Just in case no one knows

BLM is not charging admission at Dumont in observance of Veterans Day.

We were advised, so I assume other vendors of passes we also advised.

Ride safe

Veterans day is free, yes

Weekend free?? Not so sure.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRf_R6ieAPA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRf_R6ieAPA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRf_R6ieAPA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Off topic but on topic in a way

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

That, IS reality TV my friend. That's what it's all about. While this country is at war, that will never be off topic.

Thanks Capt!

I appreciate all the Vets ... past and present...I was on GD.com last night and watched 1 video someone posted and was lost on you tube for about 2 hrs watching videos of the troops and Vets... Lot of emotion watching the sacrifices that the families make.. wow... My deepest respect

Capt

I appreciate all the Vets ... past and present...I was on GD.com last night and watched 1 video someone posted and was lost on you tube for about 2 hrs watching videos of the troops and Vets... Lot of emotion watching the sacrifices that the families make.. wow... My deepest respect

Capt

Those videos never get old, their are so many kids with parents at war...

I wish America would remember them more and not just only on Veterans day.

We are flying are flags hi for my pops who is a vietnam war veteran from the 82nd airborn.. He is a good man!!

Edited by 1BADYFZ

I'm showing up Friday the 26th.

I will not be selling the T-day passes since BLM intends to.

But I can get one from your place before then right?

Thats if I can get what the health dept needs me to do

lots of red tape this time around...

It sure would have been nice for the BLM to post this on site at the machines before I bought my pass Thrusday morning! :dope:

Same here for me and I bought two passes! Gonna try and call the number on the back of my pass and see if I can get my money back. Worth a shot at least.

Same here for me and I bought two passes! Gonna try and call the number on the back of my pass and see if I can get my money back. Worth a shot at least.

Ask for Larry Blaine at the Barstow BLM office. No refunds unless things change but for me he is going to apply the Veterans weekend pass to New Years weekend for an additional $10 for our next trip.

Edited by Mr. Sandman

Ask for Larry Blaine at the Barstow BLM office. No refunds unless things change but for me he is going to apply the Veterans weekend pass to New Years weekend for an additional $10 for our next trip.

Yeah I called the number and talked to some lady, she said she talked to the highest ranked person there and NO REFUNDS! I will try to get ahold of that Larry Blaine and try again. $10 is better than $30 if it works. I was also thinking about calling the main office and see what they say.

Thanks for the suggestion!