Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Prez Day 2005...it poured like crazy!

You mean Christmas weekend? Because I was there for New Years and it never rained. The sand was wet and the river was flowing, but it never rained that weekend.

ya your right my bad but it did sprinkle that weekend

Posted

im guessing u werent out for new years then were u?

Nope I wasn't but I do believe it rained during the week not over the weekend. So I am half right

  • Like 1
Posted

Nope I wasn't but I do believe it rained during the week not over the weekend. So I am half right

i was wrong i made a mistake on it pouring for new years..... it just sprinkled

Posted

Think I am going to pass on this trip. Weather has me a little worried. Too far to drive for a "maybe" weekend. Plus alot of my regulars I hang out with won't be there so I am just not feeling it this time. :thumbsdown:

Glamis in a month!!!

Posted

Trailer is all loaded up and ready to go. Just have to finish packing and I will be ready. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, feelin like crap today. At least I got out of work early to load the trailer before it starts raining.

Posted

The weather is nice today. It's cloudy, but no wind right now. We have a ton of friends and family camping with us. It's going to be an awesome weekend. I think we're staying until Tuesday. :)

Posted

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like out there...planning on leaving tonight after work, but depends on weather. I just don't want to find out it never rained and I miss out on a great weekend.

Posted

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like out there...planning on leaving tonight after work, but depends on weather. I just don't want to find out it never rained and I miss out on a great weekend.

here ya go...

The weather is nice today. It's cloudy, but no wind right now. We have a ton of friends and family camping with us. It's going to be an awesome weekend. I think we're staying until Tuesday. :)

Just go. I've never heard so many people who are scared of a little drizzle. think.gif

Posted

Well on our end it shows it's going to rain...

here ya go...

Just go. I've never heard so many people who are scared of a little drizzle. think.gif

Posted

Well on our end it shows it's going to rain...

You asked "Can anyone tell me what the weather is like out there". I though that was a pretty updated forecast. She's out there now.

Yes, it's probably going to rain. :dunno:

Posted

Just heard that the wind is picking up and the rain clouds are coming in. Also there is nobody out there. Looks via the forecast that the rain should be over by sometime in the AM and then be a fairly nice weekend from there on. If I didn't feel like hammered sh*t I would hook up and leave now. but it's a stay at home and get feeling better, chicken soup kinda weekend for me. Might have to watch some NASCAR on the TV

Posted

Oh that sucks u feel like crap, seems to going around

And staying at home watching NASCAR sounds like a plan,

I was planning going tomm but nit if it's gonna be shi$$y

Well here's to feeling better...:-)

Posted

I have been out there when it has been the worst of weather and still managed to have fun. If you can afford to go or have the time planned then go. I wish I could. :beercheers:

Posted

Yeah maybe just for a day run, winder what vendors will be' there

I heard a few but only weather permitting,

Hec I will go just to get lost for a day!

and if I run into someone stay the night with them!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...