2011 RZR 900 XP

OGP

They had 3 of these out at Glamis and were jumping them.. They were smoothe as butter! They unvailed them there and told all the specs... something like fox 2.0 shox.. wider lower and more travel than the previous years.. they were making a few passes at the gecko sand drags.. looked like a quick ride!

Pretty Impressive!!!!!

Where does it stop? To me, and probably only me in this case........this is just too much power and speed to do the dunes safely. Yes I'm old and still like speed and power but....To me, it's just another opportunity for more people with too much money and not enough sand dune brains to go out and hurt, or worse others.....some people can have and enjoy the performance and others will abuse the new RZR and hurt themselves or others.

Nothing new right????

:2cents:

:old:

Pretty Impressive!!!!!

Where does it stop? To me, and probably only me in this case........this is just too much power and speed to do the dunes safely. Yes I'm old and still like speed and power but....To me, it's just another opportunity for more people with too much money and not enough sand dune brains to go out and hurt, or worse others.....some people can have and enjoy the performance and others will abuse the new RZR and hurt themselves or others.

Nothing new right????

:2cents:

:old:

true statement. we also need to get rid of all the quads etc and get back to basics with the Honda ATC 70(they are sweet)and start over again. sometimes progress means going backwards. :70:

Man, just when I get my RZR loaded up with all kinds of goodies, Polaris goes and does this. That thing looks like a blast.

Hey Mark thanks for the great deal. Let me know when u tell Kitcat about the sale and I'll come pick it up. :stirthepot::stirthepot::laughing: