Any golfers out there?

da_burgh

Just wonderig if any of you lads or gals hit the lynx from time to time. I find it to pass the time rather quickly until dune season.

If so, where do you like to play?

I usually play rhodes ranch or tuscany but both of them are reseeding the grounds..a good deal and decent course is the muni course off of weashington and decatur..we play it often as well

I used to hit up the driving range from time to time.. but after playing baseball the swing thing for the golf club never worked right.. i got one helluva slice though.. :D

i disagree with you on this, i have played baseball my whole life and still do, i feel that it has made it easy to pick up the golf thing, I golfed for the first time about 5 years ago and shot 17 over my first time out.

It might be different for some people but everyone that i know that has played baseball has picked up golf very easy. Its all in the hand eye cordination.

maybe you hand/eye/belly combo is the problem :flipoff::bawl: Just kidding..that is funny though

Edited by steveo

Whats your hook up on it? its a pretty nice par 3

they have a par 3 course that you can play at night, but they also have 2 other courses there that are normal.

I can usually get a foursome in at no cost if i give a week notice.

i love to play. boulder city is the best deal in the valley i think and its a nice course. i just played the desert course at primm last friday. i know pauly paul plays. we go the callaway center in the evenings sometimes. if you want to play just holler. im in. :D

i love to play. boulder city is the best deal in the valley i think and its a nice course. i just played the desert course at primm last friday. i know pauly paul plays. we go the callaway center in the evenings sometimes. if you want to play just holler. im in. :D

Yea boulder is a nice course..i play callaway evenings some times also..

We pay $30 @ Primm (employee rate) all year round. Most of the time I play Paiute ($30). 54 holes out there and the course is always in pristine shape. They never overseed. Also, they're sitting on top of an aquifur and can use all the water they wish.