THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EASTER TRIP REPORT>>>>> CALM DOWN JIM

CaptNkllm

:beercheers::ban-split::assblast: :hungry: :driver::dunno: :clown: :whoop::bawl::atv: :hug: :northpole::lol::MBdance::puke::woopitydoo::sofie: :kissass:

and not necessarily in that order lol

Pulled in about 8pm and Met James at our regular spot.... talked a bit and caught up.... wind was breezy and warm... almost shorts weather at night. Ate dinner and while we were getting ready for bed I heard some noise outside and when I opened the door it was raining.... wow... didnt see that coming lol... so we went to bed...exciting night .. yes

Woke up around 630 am on sat... made some coffee and went outside around 7 to start unloading.... James was up and unlocking his toys so his kids could play... we talked a bit and I unloaded all my stuff... 830 am and it was already getting warm.. Filled up all the toys and our other friends showed up, they unloaded and we were headed out on our first run..... AAAAHHHhhhhhh what a great day... RAZORS ARE SHARP lol... I had to pull over probably 5 times on sat to clean my shorts... literally!!! sand everywhere... shaved a few of those sharp razors down..lol great times.... What I can say is that when it warms up and you run at Dumont.. its not like normal Dumont the dunes change and they are dangerous.. had a few runs that day and 1 slight problem with Chris's car... lost a bead on a mediocre run.... fixed that and we were up and running again...

The dunes were pretty empty and I would say maybe 50 trailers total ? and that included the vendors lol.. empty empty

Anyways a little warm on sat but after about 2pm a good breeze and all was good..

Sun was about the same ... went for a ride to the hill and ran it a couple times while it was early and worked on my wheelie skills.... need more practice lol... after a few runs we had to stop cuz James broke a weld on his exhaust manifold..

I did get to watch my daughter race on the hill and see those grown men complain lol... priceless... Overall a great weekend... missed my usual friends and camp.. everything loaded up under its own power so another 1 for the books... 2 flats though going and coming.... damn tires...

Looking forward to next season

Capt

:hug: Thanks David, Sounds like you had a good weekend. Did you leave anything out :driver: I heard some RUMOR about a BIG ORANGE car on two wheels out there this last weekend? It did not sound like a wheelie story to me?

Not sure... at what point was it 2 wheels? No crashes or close calls in our camp... flat tire is as good as it gets...

Capt

I 2nd that..glad nothing broke! I get to spend the summer fixing EVERYTHING I Own :assblast:

LTR-wont run,leaks oil and coolant

YFZ-idles @ 3k

DURAMAX-new bedside and 4 new tires

FUNCO-steering rack and couplers,new radiator,new paddles,seat belts.

TRAILER-leaking water tanks,reseal front cap,fuel station hose broken, power converter inop,broken screen,broken door,wheelwell boxes broken,

thanks for listining I feel bettery now...on with your TRIP REPORT. :headbang1:

FOUR wonderful days. Great food, great company, whole lotta laughs, gold shorts & wanker wood ! I'll leave the rest up to someone else.

Ditto......+ golfing, riding, excessive BS at times, wood thieves, All in all... good times again!!!!

There was less that 100 peeps out there and they stole your fire wood? I got DRUNK one weekend and thought someone went in my trailer and had stolen all my beer! Ashley (berts wife) convinced me I had drinking it all when I was not looking.

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE

There was less that 100 peeps out there and they stole your fire wood? I got DRUNK one weekend and thought someone went in my trailer and had stolen all my beer! Ashley (berts wife) convinced me I had drinking it all when I was not looking.

It's a long, long, sad story. One of those deals when you had to be there to appreciate it!! :laughing:

Hey we got a flat the first day. We were sitting around camp chillin when all of a sudden.... PPPPOOOOOOOOPPPPP. No not poop, pop. :laughing: We were just sitting there. Well we drove home that weekend on 3 wheels. :driver: