First trip of 2011-2012 season is in

Adam @ GTP Off Road

I had one of my friends here from Oregon and wanted to hit up the dunes. I was hoping it wasn't going to be hot, but it was. We rode a session in the morning, then sat under the tent for several hours till it cooled back down. Not as much riding as I would have liked for the drive out, but it felt good to get out there. The new Skat~Trak paddles are very nice and had no tire issues.

The road in wasn't bad at all, just the usual wash-board. The river crossing was great, no water (not surprised), nice and smooth.

thanks, as it got later the sun made for some cool little clips. I went for a highly editted clip film this time. People seem to like watching a highlight real vs my old style. I need 2 or 3 more GoPro cameras though so get more angles and be able to show more of my riding buddy.

If you watch the wheelies, the longest one I almost ate it on, but it's hard to tell in the video. Never was much for wheelies before but I have been practicing them more latley.

I am hoping to be able to meet people this year for sure. I would like to go at least once a month now that I have the season pass, as long as gas money holds out. I have to camp it for longer trips. I have no camping gear yet, and not sure I would be able to "camp." A toyhauler is out of the question for me right now, I have a wedding to pay for. I am super excited. Just after this trip to dumont I got a new Fly Carbon Kevlar helmet and some Oakley "O"frame googles. I have to test out the new stuff. I am really busy in October and have gigs every weekend, so they are out till November. I still plan on staying away from big weekends so hopefully i can meet up with people during the week on their long trips, or on the off weekends.

thanks, as it got later the sun made for some cool little clips. I went for a highly editted clip film this time. People seem to like watching a highlight real vs my old style. I need 2 or 3 more GoPro cameras though so get more angles and be able to show more of my riding buddy.

If you watch the wheelies, the longest one I almost ate it on, but it's hard to tell in the video. Never was much for wheelies before but I have been practicing them more latley.

I am hoping to be able to meet people this year for sure. I would like to go at least once a month now that I have the season pass, as long as gas money holds out. I have to camp it for longer trips. I have no camping gear yet, and not sure I would be able to "camp." A toyhauler is out of the question for me right now, I have a wedding to pay for. I am super excited. Just after this trip to dumont I got a new Fly Carbon Kevlar helmet and some Oakley "O"frame googles. I have to test out the new stuff. I am really busy in October and have gigs every weekend, so they are out till November. I still plan on staying away from big weekends so hopefully i can meet up with people during the week on their long trips, or on the off weekends.

As i INDICATED ON THE WAY HOME FROM tECOPA YOUR WELCOME TO CAMP WITH US ANY TIME. iF YOU WANT TO CRASH IN THE TRAILER YOU CAN ALSO DO THAT. I have a blow up bed and you can be the car's secuity guard! LOL Sorry about the caps but I am to lazy to go back and change them.:)

As i INDICATED ON THE WAY HOME FROM tECOPA YOUR WELCOME TO CAMP WITH US ANY TIME. iF YOU WANT TO CRASH IN THE TRAILER YOU CAN ALSO DO THAT. I have a blow up bed and you can be the car's secuity guard! LOL Sorry about the caps but I am to lazy to go back and change them.:)

You gonna lend him a pair of your flannel p j's with the booties on them and a set of flannel sheets too. Could get cool in the trailer at night. Now that would be a "super Dunner" :beercheers:

What time Tuesday? between 7:30 and 8? Pretty sure I'm in.

Edited by sandawg

I am a homeless duner will you extend me the same courtesy? Crash in the trailer? does if have a toilet and shower?

I am a homeless duner will you extend me the same courtesy? Crash in the trailer? does if have a toilet and shower?

No shower but we do park fairly close to crapper #9 so it's a short jaunt when you gotta go.

No shower but we do park fairly close to crapper #9 so it's a short jaunt when you gotta go.

RAP_RIDER Take terry up on his offer, That trailer is alot warmer than a tent...I purchased a trailer and no longer HOMELESS. Grande Vato (bert) and my self are going to pick it up next weekend! WOO HOO :woopitydoo:

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE