Chilling reminder to always have a spotter

dunefreak

I know this has been floating around quite a bit today, but for those who haven't seen it yet it is worth watching. It shows just how dangerous it can be to fly off a blind razor with no spotter. Be careful out there, guys.

This dude was extremely lucky and it could have been much worse.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A30JI4xC3sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DAMN!!

i hadn't seen that. that was crazy.

That is EXACTLY why i don't plan on going on busy weekends, and that is what scares the sh*t out of me there all the time.

I would have liked to have seen more of the bike and the rail, and the song was too long and loud compared to the other audio. Really though that was a great video to show how fast things can happen and what the results can be.

I know many riders/ drivers are safe but it only takes one slip, one mistake from even the best/ safest rider or driver and BANG! I won't be showing my Fiance that video.

That was last weekend at Gordon's. It was Veterans weekend but that isn't even a busy place let alone busy weekend. Busy weekend or not...it can happen any time. It only takes one guy making a bad call.

It's about the odds though, busy weekend = more idiots and higher odds of something. But so true you never know what's over the hill.

Damn! I hope that young man had REACH insurance. Best $25 a person can spend. Had a buddy lifeflighted out of the wash area at Glamis to San Diego after crushing some vertebrea in a mishap with a kiddie track. Got home four days later with the $36,000 statement already waiting on him. Big difference between 25 dollars and 36 thousand dollars.

Glad the quad rider wasn't another second or so up the hill or he would've taken a head or chest shot vice the one to the leg and then I don't think we would have been watching this video.

Ride safe, and straight.

Scary stuff. I was almost that guy in the rail last March in Glamis. I had spotters and still nearly hit two young girls on quads. I was coming down Olds hill and jumping off the lip. Saw my spotters waving me off at the last second. That one second probably saved two young lives.