Insurance for sandrail

JVZ

Looking for insurance companies that cover sandrails at reasonable prices. I got a ridiculous quote from my insurance carrier. Is there a company that specializes in this and offers good rates?

Terry do you have more that 20k ins at allstate?

I have the car insured for 30k and the RZR s for 12k and it's about $1100.00 per year.

Ihad the car at $50k but felt that they would never pay that amount if it got totalled and wanted to cut my expenses some. I also feel that unless it went up in smoke or it got stolen and never recovered there would be enough parts to scrounge off of it to make up the difference.

I have the car insured for 30k and the RZR s for 12k and it's about $1100.00 per year.

Ihad the car at $50k but felt that they would never pay that amount if it got totalled and wanted to cut my expenses some. I also feel that unless it went up in smoke or it got stolen and never recovered there would be enough parts to scrounge off of it to make up the difference.

They have to give you market value for your car, at least in Ca.. They require appraisals now, it can't be a one way street, if you are insured for 100k and your car is worth 50k, they will only pay you 50k. Therefore if your car is worth 100k and you insure it for 50k, they will have to give you 100k. At least that is how my agent explained it to me, that is why the appraisal is required now.

• Like 1