SSSS- what did you think?

dunefreak

Good times! :D

The Show was fun but CROWDED...even more than last year. Other than the over abundancy of: shiney, overpriced Rhinos, ugly DuneBuggy.com hats everywhere, and trendy a$$ flat billers...the show was pretty cool. Another abundancy: big boobs and milfs. :rockwoot: :shocked2: :laughing: Nothin wrong with that though!

Here are the pics I took...

page one

page two

page three

I thought the show was fun like always, but I noticed alot of repeat cars from last year. :thumb: There were a few cars that I was really impressed with. This one wasn't practical at all, but I took a liking to this one :D...

normal_S2010068.JPG

normal_S2010069.JPG

normal_S2010070.JPG

normal_S2010072.JPG

normal_S2010073.JPG

Thanks again for the beer Randog! :rockon:

normal_S2010096.JPG

Workin with the peeps at FoDD and Duners.org on Saturday...

normal_S2010011.JPG

normal_S2010012.JPG

normal_S2010013.JPG

normal_S2010047.JPG

normal_S2010046.JPG

duniemonkie and ynot...

normal_S2010051.JPG

Thanks again to Vicki (SailAway) and Brian for the good food and good times at the BBQ. :thumb: It was great hanging out with you guys and gals. :thumb:

Giveaway car...

normal_S2010094.JPG

The show was alot more packed than last year, lots of good eyeball liberty. Good talking to you again Pete, and meeting dunie. Read your post about helping out, should have read it before the show, I coulda hung out longer and had some fun, and helped out wherever was needed. We drove back up that night. Didn't want to hassle with finding a place and making the morning drive. Plus went on a little ride this morning around here, it was a cool morning. Think I may head up for a morning ride this Sat, I'll post it up....Semper Fi, Woody :rockon:

i liked all the rhino's, knew there was gonna be alot of 'em this year anyway but that was the machine we were mainly shopping for this year.

i was upset that alot of the exhibitors weren't selling and products. one company had what we were looking for but couldn't offer us prices and was only displaying their product. we came ready to buy.

we ended up not spending as much as we anticipated, but got some good ideas of what we wanna do with the rhino. also found a company to make custom arms for my shee w/ yfz450 spindles.

we walked the show twice and didn't see the fodd booth. seen corva and such and i've seen petes photo's but never seen the booth myself. it was busier this year than last, and i'm looking forward to the next ssss.

we walked the show twice and didn't see the fodd booth. seen corva and such and i've seen petes photo's but never seen the booth myself. it was busier this year than last, and i'm looking forward to the next ssss.

The FoDD was just to the right of CORVA. (Building 12/ same building as Sand Cars Unlimited)

Show was pretty packed fo sho :rockon: Alot of Sick A$$ sand toys, and a boat load of rhino's all around. Saw a stretch limo/6 seater rhino in one hall, probably does all of 20 miles an hour now with all the extra weight !! ALot of neat inovative idea's and different styles. Not much for sale in the rhino accessories i thought? The UTV/side by side scene sure in on the rise for poor folks like me that can't roll in the 100k plus dollar sick sand toy. It 's all good, as long as i got a gas pedal and a cupholder for my beer, its all good. Ended up staying @ same super 8 as pete, and did see OGP's unit in the lot as well as several other DDR folks. I may have gone to bed before ya'll got back in for the evening?? Had a good time, will return next yr. hopefully. And maybe the traffic on I15 north will actually be moving when we come back !!!!!!! f-in freeway blows.

Show was pretty packed fo sho :thumb: Alot of Sick A$$ sand toys, and a boat load of rhino's all around. Saw a stretch limo/6 seater rhino in one hall, probably does all of 20 miles an hour now with all the extra weight !! ALot of neat inovative idea's and different styles. Not much for sale in the rhino accessories i thought? The UTV/side by side scene sure in on the rise for poor folks like me that can't roll in the 100k plus dollar sick sand toy. It 's all good, as long as i got a gas pedal and a cupholder for my beer, its all good. Ended up staying @ same super 8 as pete, and did see OGP's unit in the lot as well as several other DDR folks. I may have gone to bed before ya'll got back in for the evening?? Had a good time, will return next yr. hopefully. And maybe the traffic on I15 north will actually be moving when we come back !!!!!!! f-in freeway blows.

I didn't know that! You shoulda said something, Bobby. :thumb::rockon:

My brother-in-law picked us up at the ship around 10:30 and asked if I was up to going to the show. HELLO!!! You know it.....so we went through the show pretty quick....just looking for rails.

Seen some killer paint schemes. There were quite a few Eddie's paint schemes there also. :rockon: I saw the FoDD booth, but didn't recognize anyone and really didn't have much time to BS....had to catch my flight. Got lots of free reading material which is always a bonus!

i was upset that alot of the exhibitors weren't selling and products. one company had what we were looking for but couldn't offer us prices and was only displaying their product. we came ready to buy.

Werd. They're were no smoking deals on the chit I needed. Was more of a fasion show, & who had the most tattoos & attitude at a vendors booth. Did meet some cool vendors though, so it's all good.

Did get a pretty good price on an l.e.d. thingy to go on top of the trailer flagpole so my I can find my way home at night.

I agree. There didn't seem to be any deals on gear, parts, etc this year. Hell, even the turbo paddle tires for 2 wheelers were 30 bucks. That is an ok price, but I remember last year they were 20 at the same place. Same goes for the gloves I bought. 10 bucks last year....19 bucks this year. :thumb:

Oh well. The only thing I really spent money on this year was a 2" SuperStrapp, a pair of Fox gloves, Dunesafe contribution, buggy raffle, and a few expensive a$$ beers. :rockon: I usually only go the SSSS every year for a good time. If I see a good deal, I snatch it up. Otherwise, there's always cool stuff to look at every year that I will never be able to afford...so that's always fun. I also like to stop in and say hi to some peeps at the show that I rarely get to see in person too. :thumb:

"Show prices" are complete BS. That is too bad because there would be more buying if prices were more reasonable.

Here are all the pictures I took. Still have a bit more organizing to do. :driver:

Wow, nice page you have going there. That's awesome! I can appraciate that. It looks like ALOT of work. :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Things were pretty hectic for us all weekend, Jon. Too bad we never got to meet up for a beer, but I'm sure there is always next time. :driver: :freakin_nuts:

Seen some killer paint schemes. There were quite a few Eddie's paint schemes there also.

Oh yeah, I saw the Eddie's too. :driver:

My buddy Bobby ( .Biz ) said I should do an Eddie ( Iron Maiden ) paint job on my car.

I've thought about it, and still thinkin'. :driver:

I hade a great time at the show too.

It was cool to meet more DDR peeps and some I've already met. :freakin_nuts:

I'm really glad that Pete was able to control his beer consumption on Saturday,

so there would be some for us on Sunday. TY :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

I think Biz is going to buy a Tatum 2seat mid eng. I'm stoked. He's cool peeps. :D

R-

Crowdog... If memory serves me right its either penhall or potter!!! one of them 2.. I thought at first alumicraft but then looked at the add and i was caught off gaurd by the builder. Seeings i had never seen a 2 seater from them...