Day Trip, End of Sept Beginning of Oct.

Adam @ GTP Off Road

if you are interested, weather permitting, I would love to get a day trip (at least) in before I leave to get married. So, i am looking for before Oct. 5th. Sept 29th is also out for me. If we could do a sunday, that might be good, or a weekday, would be best for me. I realize not everyone has my kind of work schedule though.

So let's get some ideas, and keep an eye on the weather.

I am voting for Sunday, sept 23rd.

<-- Possibly interested but I have been cramming so much into my weekends lately I may need a weekend for doing nothing. I'll know as it gets a little closer. 23rd would be the best for me if I'm in. I'll let ya know.

<--------Also possibly interested if Pete goes...Mike doesnt know it yet but he is in too if we go..Let me know if you decide to

@ Jodi... i guess we will see what happens with temps and people for Dumont.

I have Friday, Saturday gigs through Sept at the Silverton and I don't want to pay out for a DJ to cover both days. But I could do a Sat-Sun (if you ride enough on Sunday) trip to coral or gosa, I haven't riden Gosa yet.

Hopefully Petey is in, and others will follow as above. and Maybe mikey can just change his mind and make it a big D trip. :)

I doubt the temps will be low enough for him to change his mind.. But you could certainly try to persuade him in the direction of dumont. More then likely we will be at gosa. There isn't much there, but just enough to get a sand fix in and relax. And it's about 10 degrees cooler.

I wan't to make a day trip so I can break in and test my new motor so I will watch this thread to see just when and if anyone will go to Dumont. The weather is key to me as is Dumont because Coral and Armagosa don't have long enough runs to break in the motor.

:driver::old:

well yeah, the hope is it's won't be too hot.

Mike is planned Coral or Amargosa for that weekend so depending on how this go... i am going somewhere. I want to get in a good ride before my wedding and the ball and chain slow me down too much... lol

I come back from the wedding on Thursday, October 20th. So i would even be down that weekend, depending on work. Staying away from holidays still. I only got a non-holiday pass.

• Like 1

Let me know if you end up going Oct 20 weekend, if you come help me load up my quad in the truck, I'll throw my tent in and go that weekend too, one of our friends is having his birthday out there that weekend and I am thinking about going anyway.