It's not a matter of if its a matter of when!

dinicolada

This was my (when) weekend, I was leading a fast run when all of a sudden I was being awaken by my oldest son he said I was out for a few minutes. The only thing we can figure is that I had gone over a razor and the left front tire dug in and I cart wheeled a couple of times, there was two guys that had been following us that gave us some info and helped us out a lot and I wanted to thanks you two so much for all of your help. I am bruised up a bit and the quad is fine, but in 10 years of enjoying big D and this being our first and hopefully last mishap I think we are doing pretty good. Again I know the two guys are DDR members and I want to thank them for sticking around and helping!!!

:beercheers: :beercheers: :drinkbeer: :drinkbeer:

Edited by dinicolada

When I saw this title I knew exactly what it was about. I remember you saying that when the cob webs were shaken off. I was one of them, the other guy doesn't get on here that much so I'll let him know, I"m sure you or anyone else would have done the same if it were one of us, that's what is so great about the dunes....you have lots of friends out there even if you do not know them to start with. I'm so glad you were OK! It was a scary sight when we came over that hill. We found it hard to read the dunes for some reason because they were pretty different from the last time we went. We definitely enjoyed that fast ride, thanks for letting us tag along. Did you go get checked out? Your son was very knowledgeable about everything and you should be proud. Hopefully your tire held up too after I popped it back on, guess having an air pump in my camel back paid off.

Edited by flavtfan

Anytime man, Good to hear you got checked out and all good to go! May want to check the PSI on the tire before you ride it again....I pumped it up quite a bit to get the bead to seat. That little ole pump I had probably didn't get it too high but I'd for sure still check it.

Damn Davey. Glad you are OK brO. :clap:

No chit, 10 years and that's the first only time over the bars? Pretty damn impressive bud. :thumb:

Scary thou, for sure man. :undecided:

Thanks to everyone that helped our brotha Davey. :beercheers:

Hope to see you out there soon brO.

R-