Brand new Good Year trailer tires 235-80-r16 150 for the pair

• 4 weeks later...

Goodyear makes a pretty good tire! Too far for me unfortunately, and they're cast in '09 too

they are junk, every year they have an issue....the only good ones were the u-haul tires that they make for u-haul, those were solid tires, but marathons were junk, don't last a yr without them bulging on the side

they are junk, every year they have an issue....the only good ones were the u-haul tires that they make for u-haul, those were solid tires, but marathons were junk, don't last a yr without them bulging on the side

Great way to Help with his sell, In the future Please don't comment on anything I have for sell :thumb:

im sorry, did not know you can only make a comment.....I think everyone here has there own opinion, good or bad...that is why it is an open forum......if there so great why would they sell.....dont know because they suck.....

im sorry, did not know you can only make a comment.....I think everyone here has there own opinion, good or bad...that is why it is an open forum......if there so great why would they sell.....dont know because they suck.....

Some comments good or bad should not be said .. I had to learn that also . Comes with age . At least for some it does.

Pm me the next time you list something I am sure I can drag your post in the dirt too..

Capt

yes i agree, but i have went through several sets of these and they are just terrible, so i was just venting my frustration with this style of tire.....was never intending to hurt the guys sell...but I guess it was not helpful....I just hate to see people spend money on junk, and maybe can help out the next guy on buying junk.....but i was just responding to andydew comment on how good they are, not the actual seller......

Well thanks for the help?? Well I had two sets of BFG all terrains, one set on a jeep and one set on my dodge. They were both terrible, I would not run a set if you gave them to me. But they are the number 1 all terrain tire for a long time. Also think Ford power strokes suck (except for the 7.3). Maybe I should go find some adds in the car and truck section and tell them there are a POS. I am not trying to screw anyone over, they are new tires.

Edited by drtjnky

If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all! sh*tty comments to someone's ad is actually against the rules of the board. It's considered a personal attack. goodguys, try to be one of the good guys next time! :slap:

I nominate this thread for the "Best Of/Worst Of" section. After he sells the tires of course.

If anyone needs a set of tires RIGHT NOW, these seem to be good deal. Maybe you only need these to get you through the next few months, maybe they end up lasting you 5 years. Either way, if you need tires, this guy is selling some!

I would hate to see what happens when many threads here get personal, and go on for pages......this was not personal, just an opinion....some threads there get very personal and attack the actual person.....or maybe this is the first time.....right

I would hate to see what happens when many threads here get personal, and go on for pages......this was not personal, just an opinion....some threads there get very personal and attack the actual person.....or maybe this is the first time.....right

You don't get my point. There's no reason to jack the guy's ad up. Fine, it wasn't personal, but your opinion definitely wasn't helping this guy out. Ads aren't open for criticism. They are there for members to buy and sell their stuff.

:2cents:

As was said. It's just not cool to rank on somebody's item that they are trying to sell. It's like you ranked on the guys very expensive, very nice, very safe rail after just seeing some video footage from single angle. But then again, you are entitled to your opinion.

An age old saying: "Let the buyer beware." I'm not sure one persons opinion should determine whether or not somebody is able to sell something o n this forum.

From an old mans past I remember someone saying; "Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one."

You don't get my point. There's no reason to jack the guy's ad up. Fine, it wasn't personal, but your opinion definitely wasn't helping this guy out. Ads aren't open for criticism. They are there for members to buy and sell their stuff.

I do get the point, but im saying it is not the first time this has happened.....and people just keep going on about it....i have read a lot worst on here and it has gone for pages.....once again it is my misjudgment and should be left at that.....

I do get the point, but im saying it is not the first time this has happened.....and people just keep going on about it....i have read a lot worst on here and it has gone for pages.....once again it is my misjudgment and should be left at that.....

I know and it doesn't mean it's ok. I try to keep it off here whenever I can, but I can't moderate every classified ad. I rarely ever even read them at all but it's summer so yeah.... lol

• 3 weeks later...