dunefreak Posted August 31, 2013 Posted August 31, 2013 Just checking interest. For a while now I've been thinking it would be fun to have a dune trip where we could get a bunch of buggy guys together. Of course others from DDR would be invited as well, but I think it would be a great idea to try to get a bunch of buggy guys together for a trip where we could all run together for an entire weekend. It's always difficult to try and round up guys from different camps and go on a buggy run. People schedules never seem to be the same. That or sometimes I would like to meet up with certain guys but our weekends never coincide. Maybe if we set aside a designated weekend we could all camp together and get some really great runs in. Let me know what you think. Quote
ynot Posted August 31, 2013 Posted August 31, 2013 Any weekend (except holidays) and I will be there! I get the car back Thursday and I am jonesing really big time. I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas!! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 31, 2013 Author Posted August 31, 2013 It would definitely be a non-holiday weekend when nobody is there. I don't intend on hitting any holidays this year. Quote
ynot Posted August 31, 2013 Posted August 31, 2013 so are you considering the weekend after the official halloween weekend a holiday weekend? Quote
dunefreak Posted August 31, 2013 Author Posted August 31, 2013 so are you considering the weekend after the official halloween weekend a holiday weekend? I'm not considering anything about that weekend. This buggy trip would be a date farther into the season which would be determined once we got enough feedback/ interest. Quote
andydew Posted September 1, 2013 Posted September 1, 2013 Im up for it, but I'll be working 6 days a week from now til February.. Quote
bp-guy Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 I am in. I will need to crash in someones hauler if they don't mind as I will be bringing my truck for just a quick weekend ride. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 3, 2013 Author Posted September 3, 2013 I am in. I will need to crash in someones hauler if they don't mind as I will be bringing my truck for just a quick weekend ride. No problem, Tim. Quote
sandawg Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 Sounds like fun...shoot, I haven't been on a ride since last night when Neal and I ripped up the Idaho Dunes and he even got a couple of pictures. You guys just have to check this place out next season. It's worth it!!! Quote
ltr450rider Posted September 3, 2013 Posted September 3, 2013 Sounds like fun...shoot, I haven't been on a ride since last night when Neal and I ripped up the Idaho Dunes and he even got a couple of pictures. You guys just have to check this place out next season. It's worth it!!! Are you really telling the general public to come and share your killer dunes??? Most people on here prefer NOT to share their killer ride spot for fear of an invasion of "Flatbillers" and, well, I'll just leave it at that! Quote
sandawg Posted September 4, 2013 Posted September 4, 2013 LOL.........Every one with the B**l"s is welcome to Idaho Even you flat billers........ Have a good one Ltr..... Yes even Californians are welcome! LMAO Quote
ffbedard Posted September 5, 2013 Posted September 5, 2013 I'm definitely interested!! I've been going to dumont for the last 12 years and I'm always looking for new groups of people to go ride with!! Quote
painterjoe Posted September 23, 2013 Posted September 23, 2013 I'm in!!!! perfect excuse for a guys trip! !! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 24, 2013 Author Posted September 24, 2013 Excellent. It's already shaping up to be a great group! Quote
dunefreak Posted September 25, 2013 Author Posted September 25, 2013 I talked with Randog last night and it sounds like him and the crew are in as well. Let's start discussing a date? What do you guys think? Keeping in mind that alot of guys hit the holidays, let's plan an off weekend in between. How about sometime in early December? Quote
dunefreak Posted September 25, 2013 Author Posted September 25, 2013 Snobby? I invited everyone. Mark, we can have a riders trip too. That sounds awesome too. Quote
mineurbiz Posted September 25, 2013 Posted September 25, 2013 Snobby? I invited everyone. Mark, we can have a riders trip too. That sounds awesome too. LOL I was just kidding Quote
dunefreak Posted September 25, 2013 Author Posted September 25, 2013 Mark I knew you were! Dec 6-8 sounds great. Quote
Randog Posted September 26, 2013 Posted September 26, 2013 I talked with Randog last night and it sounds like him and the crew are in as well. Let's start discussing a date? What do you guys think? Keeping in mind that alot of guys hit the holidays, let's plan an off weekend in between. How about sometime in early December? This sounds awesome mAng! Dec 6-8 works for me Yiah! Checked the calendar and that would be the BOMB! no pun intended. Weekend right after T-day should leave us some deserted dunes for sure. Most of our camp goes T-day religiously, so I'm not sure I can talk them into the 6-8th, but I'll try. I'm in!!!! perfect excuse for a guys trip! !! If this ^^^ guy goes, I'm leaving my liver at home. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted September 26, 2013 Author Posted September 26, 2013 If this ^^^ guy goes, I'm leaving my liver at home. That's part of the fun. Dude, we haven't had a good painterjoe cocktail night in a long, long time. Eff yo liver. This trip is gonna be a blast! Painterjoe...p-jizzle. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.