Buggy roundup trip

dunefreak

hey guys how about DEC 12-13 so that it would be 2 weeks after thanksgiving...

plus the sand could smooth out some from that weekend

That is a good idea. Thanksgiving is the longest weekend of the season and the following weekend (Dec 6-8) the dunes still might be hammered. Besides it gives the T-day goers a chance to space out the two trips. I vote for that weekend too unless some can't. BTW that is Dec 13-15. I'm open to either but prefer the 2nd weekend in Dec.

What do you guys say?

It looks like the 13-15th works for most. Just waiting to hear from a few more that posted earlier. We don't want to the date in stone until we know it works for most everyone who is interested in going. It should be confirmed within the next couple weeks.

• 5 weeks later...

No buggy required. Dunefreak am I your new co pilot.i can go shirtless if this helps my chances

ha! Nope. You'll have to fight my wife for the passenger seat so your chances are very slim.

Here's the new thread in Dumont Happenings now that it is official... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18926