Which vendors will be out for Halloween (or the weekend after)

dunefreak

As of right now, they say vending is not allowed during the gov shutdown, but if things get cleared up by Halloween I am just curious which vendors plan to be out at D for the Halloween weekend and which ones might plan on going out the weekend after. Post up if you are a vendor or know who might be out there.

Pisses me off that our vendors are caught up in politics. That politics have migrated into our sand. It isn't just sand. This is where we spend quality time with our family and friends.

I value our vendors. I appreciate that they got up before me and I can just migrate over and pick up a good breakfast, a new chain, whip or get something welded.

Mother$%*&@#'s, co%$#^&*'s, Bas^%$#$

(censored)

• Like 1

We will be out there but wont be on vendor row. We will have some shirts, hats, coozys, lanyards, pens and some other goodies including CANDY for the little tikes. We will also have about 30 large metal ammo cans with us we will be selling cheap. They make awesome tool boxes and storage compartments.

Look for the Underground wrapped Kodiak, the toy hauler will have some huge 4 ft Underground logos on it and our 22' flag pole with Underground flags and American flag. Stop by and say hi!

We will be bringing some tools, scanners, straps, battery jumper box and some other stuff if any of your diesels need a look or quick fix.

We will also have our lap top and tune tool if any Dmaxs or Dodges want a EFI live tune. We will be tuning cheap. Tow/mileage/race

ToyHauler2_zps6dff2c7f.jpg

Edited by nwtdiesel
  • Like 1

GTP Off Road will be out there vending from the 26th-28th. We have not heard from anyone that we can not vend so we will be there until we are told differently. We will be selling RZR doors, bumpers, steering wheels,wheel spacers, lug nuts, wheels, paddles tires, belts, batteries and other accessories. We will also have a ton of whips, light bars, camp locators, flags, hats, bling hats for the ladies, jerseys, gloves, harnesses, and much more.We will also have Packard Performance with us Showing off their turbo kits that we sell and install. They will be offering rides and information on all their products. Please come check us out and say hello. If we do not have what you need please give us suggestions and we will do our best to carry it.

We will have a couple different sizes of Skat Traks and spun aluminum bead lock wheels in black powder coat. We will be getting them in tomorrow or Wednesday. I can get you pricing tomorrow but it will depend on which package you want.( I.E size, number of paddles and other factors.) They are not cheap but the best option in my opinion.

We will have a couple different sizes of Skat Traks and spun aluminum bead lock wheels in black powder coat. We will be getting them in tomorrow or Wednesday. I can get you pricing tomorrow but it will depend on which package you want.( I.E size, number of paddles and other factors.) They are not cheap but the best option in my opinion.

Do you carry sizes for the pilot. 10"rim

mike how much for a green led whip for my quad and will you have them there?

Sorry it took me so long to respond. Been crazy busy. We have 4 different types of Whips in Green so am sure we will be able to meet your needs. Just stop by and see us. We will have our GTP banners up.

• Like 1